Quiz: Act 2, Scene 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Drummond asks Howard if he has committed what crime?
2. Whose testimony does Cates interrupt?
a) His mother.
b) Reverend Brown.
3. What happens to Drummond's second witness?
a) He sides with Brady.
b) He does not show up.
c) He is murdered.
d) The judge bars him from speaking.
4. Cates claims the books of "Evil-utionists" are filled with what?
a) Diagrams for living.
b) Great ideas.
d) The works of the devil.
5. Brady claims that Cates sees marriage as similar to what?
a) His jail cell.
c) Being on trial.
d) The breeding of animals.
This section contains 235 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)