|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Drummond believes what type of people never experience confusion?
2. Who will Rachel appear as a witness for?
(c) Both sides.
(d) She will not be a witness.
3. What does Meeker say impresses him about Brady?
(a) His doctrine.
(b) His passion.
(c) His volume.
(d) His height.
4. Rachel asks Drummond if Cates is a what?
(d) Attention seeker.
5. What does Darwin's "Origin of Species" teach?
(d) The Gospel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brady suggest the prayer meeting might do for Hornbeck?
2. Why does Hornbeck call the monkey the "father of the human race"?
3. At the end of the prayer meeting, who sends the crowd home?
4. To Rachel, Hornbeck claims to be on whose side?
5. Who is alone on the stage at the end of Act One?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)