|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the workmen building at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A cross.
(b) A house.
(c) A prayer meeting platform.
(d) A new cell for the jail.
2. What book of the Bible is referenced at the prayer meeting?
3. Cates describes the conditions in jail as what?
4. Hornbeck asks Elijah if he is a what?
(a) Soldier of the Bible.
5. What does Rachel say Cates wants to do, following jury selection?
(a) Die from the cold.
(b) Hang himself.
(c) Become a preacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of jury does Brady want?
2. Who will Rachel appear as a witness for?
3. Brady says that Drummond defended a publishing company for what?
4. When Melinda sees Drummond's shadow, she thinks it is what?
5. Where does Sillers work?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)