|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of meeting is held at the court on the night of the jury selection?
(a) City council.
(d) Civil rights.
2. What are the workmen building at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A new cell for the jail.
(b) A cross.
(c) A house.
(d) A prayer meeting platform.
3. Brady accuses Drummond of what after the prayer meeting?
(a) Moving far away from him.
(b) Ruining his chances for future elections.
(c) Bribing the judge.
(d) Selling his soul to the devil.
4. During the prayer meeting, who does Reverend Brown add to the list to be struck down?
(b) His daughter.
5. When Hornbeck comes to town, what does he buy?
(c) A hotdog.
(d) A Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
2. Who will Rachel appear as a witness for?
3. Why does Drummond object to the title of Colonel for Brady?
4. Drummond believes what type of people never experience confusion?
5. What color are the suspenders Drummond wears to court in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)