|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rachel asks Drummond if Cates is a what?
(a) Attention seeker.
2. Brady accuses Drummond of what after the prayer meeting?
(a) Ruining his chances for future elections.
(b) Selling his soul to the devil.
(c) Bribing the judge.
(d) Moving far away from him.
3. Who arrives late to the prayer meeting?
4. Prior to accepting the jury, who does the judge rule as out of order?
(a) Drummond and Brady.
5. Howard tells Melinda that her father originated as what?
(a) A bird.
(b) A dog.
(c) A worm.
(d) A monkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act One, what does Rachel try to convince Cates to do?
2. What is Howard doing at the beginning of Act One?
3. What does Hornbeck claim to be?
4. Bannister claims that Drummond represents who in the past?
5. What is Rachel scared of as a child?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)