|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who announces the meeting held at the court on the night of the jury selection?
(d) The judge.
2. Why does Drummond object to the title of Colonel for Brady?
(a) It makes Brady sound heroic.
(b) Brady deserves something better.
(c) It is hard to pronounce.
(d) Drummond wants to learn Brady's real name.
3. Who does the judge finally refuse to hear?
(b) Any experts on Darwin.
(d) Drummond and his case.
4. What belief does Brady suggest to the crowd is equally Christian?
5. What does Rachel say Cates wants to do, following jury selection?
(a) Die from the cold.
(b) Hang himself.
(d) Become a preacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the prayer meeting, who asks Reverend Brown to lesson his hard stance?
2. What does Brady suggest the prayer meeting might do for Hornbeck?
3. Who is on the witness stand at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What ability does Bannister lack?
5. What does Cates suggest Howard could become?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)