|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rachel scared of as a child?
(a) That her father was the devil.
(b) Talking to God.
(c) That she was the devil.
(d) Falling off the Earth.
2. Who does Brady speak to at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) The townspeople.
3. Who chants responses during the prayer meeting?
(a) Reverend Brown.
(b) Brady, as a guest.
(c) Rachel, from the stage.
(d) The crowd.
4. Where does the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Drummond's home.
(b) The town square.
(c) The courtroom.
(d) Cates' jail cell.
5. Drummond asks Howard if he has committed what crime?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Drummond ask Brady about the Bible?
2. Rachel is asked to give Cates' opinion on what?
3. Why does Cates leave Rachel's church?
4. Brady refers to the opinions Cates delivers in court as what?
5. What book does Brady admit he has not read?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)