|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Drummond asks Howard if he has committed what crime?
2. Initially, who does Reverend Brown ask for God to strike down during the prayer meeting?
(c) The judge.
3. What does Hornbeck claim to be?
(a) A critic.
(b) A martyr.
(c) A Pulitzer Prize seeker.
(d) A silent observer.
4. What does Brady suggest the prayer meeting might do for Hornbeck?
5. What happens to Drummond's second witness?
(a) He does not show up.
(b) He sides with Brady.
(c) He is murdered.
(d) The judge bars him from speaking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will Rachel appear as a witness for?
2. Drummond is awarded what title by the Mayor?
3. Brady complains that Drummond is bringing too much of what during jury selection?
4. Cates claims religion should be what?
5. According to Drummond, what is more important than what is "right"?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)