|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rachel asks Drummond if Cates is a what?
(c) Attention seeker.
2. What does Drummond ask Brady about the Bible?
(a) If it should be taken literally.
(b) If he likes reading it.
(c) Whether it is affordable.
(d) Why more people don't read it.
3. During the prayer meeting, who asks Reverend Brown to lesson his hard stance?
4. Who does Rachel tell Drummond she is scared of?
(b) Her father.
(c) The monkey.
5. Why does Drummond object to the title of Colonel for Brady?
(a) Drummond wants to learn Brady's real name.
(b) It makes Brady sound heroic.
(c) It is hard to pronounce.
(d) Brady deserves something better.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brady is called Colonel in spite of what?
2. Brady accuses Drummond of what after the prayer meeting?
3. Reverend Brown requests the crowd to do what to those who defy the Word?
4. Who is on the witness stand at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Whose testimony does Cates interrupt?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)