|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Brady define sex when questioned by Drummond?
(a) Inaccurate in the Bible.
(b) Original sin.
(c) Necessary for procreation.
(d) For those who are married.
2. What surprise witness does Drummond call to the stand?
(a) Mrs. Brady.
(b) The Storekeeper.
3. What does Hornbeck say he is not?
(a) A believer in God.
(b) A believer in Darwinism.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) An objective reporter of the facts.
4. What does the judge say is not on trial?
(a) The townspeople and their beliefs.
(b) The right to think.
(c) Curiosity of the heavens.
(d) Rachel and her morals.
5. According to Drummond, what is more important than what is "right"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Drummond asks Howard if Cates taught him what?
2. What type of jury does Brady want?
3. What book does Drummond attempt to read out loud in court?
4. How does Hornbeck classify the prayer meeting?
5. What is the theme of the prayer meeting?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)