|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Davenport accept Bannister for the jury?
(a) He's a church goer.
(b) He loves serving on juries.
(c) He's old.
(d) He hates Cates.
2. Why does Drummond object to the title of Colonel for Brady?
(a) It is hard to pronounce.
(b) Drummond wants to learn Brady's real name.
(c) It makes Brady sound heroic.
(d) Brady deserves something better.
3. Drummond asks Brady why God gives people the ability to what?
4. At the end of the prayer meeting, who sends the crowd home?
(a) Reverend Brown.
5. What book does Brady admit he has not read?
(a) The Bible.
(b) The rules of the case.
(c) Much of anything.
(d) The Origin of Species.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Brady campaign for the presidency in 1908?
2. At the prayer meeting, who is visibly upset by Reverend Brown's curses?
3. What does Mrs. Brady try to do for Mr. Brady prior to the prayer meeting?
4. Who asks Reverend Brown to forgive Cates?
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)