|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Drummond asks Howard if Cates taught him what?
(a) Every snowflake is different.
(b) Conformity is dulling.
(c) The world was once thought flat.
(d) God created the universe.
2. Who does Brady speak to at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(d) The townspeople.
3. Brady claims that Cates sees marriage as similar to what?
(a) Being on trial.
(b) His jail cell.
(c) The breeding of animals.
4. What does Rachel say Cates wants to do, following jury selection?
(a) Become a preacher.
(c) Die from the cold.
(d) Hang himself.
5. What does Drummond ask Dunlap prior to rejecting him for the jury?
(a) How he is.
(b) Whether he believes in God.
(c) If he reads the Bible.
(d) If he loves his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brady complain to Hornbeck about?
2. What does Drummond ask Rachel about her mother?
3. Cates claims religion should be what?
4. What book does Brady admit he has not read?
5. What does Rachel beg Drummond to do, following jury selection?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)