|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the prayer meeting, who does Reverend Brown add to the list to be struck down?
(b) His daughter.
2. Who arrives late to the prayer meeting?
3. Brady is called Colonel in spite of what?
(a) The fact that he was a general.
(b) His inability to spell it.
(c) His inabilily to pronounce it.
(d) His lack of military service.
4. Where does Sillers work?
(a) The grocery.
(b) At a feed store.
(c) The railroad.
(d) School, with Cates.
5. Drummond asks Brady why God gives people the ability to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brady complain to Hornbeck about?
2. Prior to accepting the jury, who does the judge rule as out of order?
3. Why does Cates leave Rachel's church?
4. At the end of the prayer meeting, who sends the crowd home?
5. What does the judge say is not on trial?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)