|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) Cates' jail cell.
(b) The courtroom.
(c) The town square.
(d) The courthouse lawn.
2. What type of jury does Drummond say that Brady wants?
(a) One that is just like him.
(b) Ignorant farmers.
(c) Fair and partial.
(d) One that thinks alike.
3. What belief does Brady suggest to the crowd is equally Christian?
4. Where does Sillers work?
(a) School, with Cates.
(b) The railroad.
(c) The grocery.
(d) At a feed store.
5. What book does Brady admit he has not read?
(a) The Origin of Species.
(b) Much of anything.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The rules of the case.
Short Answer Questions
1. Drummond believes Cates is really on trial for what?
2. Rachel is asked to give Cates' opinion on what?
3. Who does Brady claim he was once friends with?
4. Who announces the meeting held at the court on the night of the jury selection?
5. Reverend Brown requests the crowd to do what to those who defy the Word?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)