|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Drummond say about Cates when Rachel asks about him?
(a) He loves her more than anything.
(b) He is a strong man.
(c) He will crack on the witness stand.
(d) He is fighting a losing battle.
2. Drummond's first witness is not allowed to teach what to the courtroom?
(a) Cates' opinion of the Bible.
(c) Flaws in Genesis.
(d) The theory of evolution.
3. What happens to Drummond's second witness?
(a) He does not show up.
(b) He sides with Brady.
(c) The judge bars him from speaking.
(d) He is murdered.
4. Drummond is awarded what title by the Mayor?
(a) Temporary Honorary Colonel.
(b) Temporary Town Captain.
(c) Head of State.
(d) Head Colonel.
5. What is Brady referencing when he says "Evil-ution"?
(c) Evil acts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ability does Bannister lack?
2. What type of believer does Drummond claim to be?
3. Referencing the Bible, Brady claims the earth is how old?
4. Drummond refers to what as "Brown's product"?
5. During the prayer meeting, who asks Reverend Brown to lesson his hard stance?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)