|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In court, Drummond says he wants religion to stop doing what?
(a) Scaring its followers.
(b) Controlling U.S. education.
(c) Recruiting new believers.
(d) Persecuting non-believers.
2. Who does Brady claim he was once friends with?
(b) Reverend Brown.
(d) The President.
3. Drummond asks Brady why God gives people the ability to what?
4. At the prayer meeting, who is visibly upset by Reverend Brown's curses?
(c) The whole town.
5. What does Cates suggest Howard could become?
(b) A Godless person.
(d) A scientist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brady accuses Drummond of what after the prayer meeting?
2. Where does Sillers work?
3. Who is alone on the stage at the end of Act One?
4. Who approaches Brady following the jury selection?
5. Cates claims religion should be what?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)