|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Brady referencing when he says "Evil-ution"?
(b) Evil acts.
2. Who does Brady claim he will fight, no matter what?
(a) Anyone against women.
(b) Anyone who opposes the Bible.
(c) Those who stand in his way.
(d) Hard-nosed criminals.
3. What ability does Bannister lack?
4. Where does the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Cates' jail cell.
(b) The town square.
(c) The courtroom.
(d) Drummond's home.
5. At the end of the prayer meeting, who sends the crowd home?
(c) Reverend Brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Brady campaign for the presidency in 1908?
2. What does Rachel say Cates wants to do, following jury selection?
3. Drummond believes what type of people never experience confusion?
4. Cates claims religion should be what?
5. Why does Davenport accept Bannister for the jury?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)