|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprise witness does Drummond call to the stand?
(a) Mrs. Brady.
(d) The Storekeeper.
2. Who asks Reverend Brown to forgive Cates?
3. Brady is called Colonel in spite of what?
(a) His inability to spell it.
(b) His lack of military service.
(c) The fact that he was a general.
(d) His inabilily to pronounce it.
4. What belief does Brady suggest to the crowd is equally Christian?
5. Who helps Brady campaign for the presidency in 1908?
(a) Reverend Brown.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The District Attorney.
Short Answer Questions
1. Drummond believes Cates is really on trial for what?
2. Who does Brady speak to at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Brady accuses Drummond of what after the prayer meeting?
4. When does the town prayer meeting start?
5. What does Cates suggest Howard could become?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)