|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Drummond's first witness not allowed to speak?
(a) The topic is against the law.
(b) The topic is too sensitive.
(c) The judge does not like the witness.
(d) Brady suggests the witness is in contempt.
2. What belief does Brady suggest to the crowd is equally Christian?
3. What is Brady referencing when he says "Evil-ution"?
(a) Evil acts.
4. Who does the judge finally refuse to hear?
(a) Drummond and his case.
(b) Any experts on Darwin.
5. The judge is willing to hear an expert on what?
(a) The Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Brady define sex when questioned by Drummond?
2. Who does Brady speak to at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Drummond believes what type of people never experience confusion?
4. Who announces the meeting held at the court on the night of the jury selection?
5. Which witness is dismissed, prior to Drummond's cross-examination?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)