|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Cates, the townspeople are treating him worse than who?
(a) An adulterer.
(b) That publishing company in Chicago.
(c) A murderer.
(d) The monkey.
2. Drummond believes Cates is really on trial for what?
(a) Choosing to speak what he thinks.
(c) Loving Rachel.
(d) Teaching evolution.
3. What does Drummond ask Brady about the Bible?
(a) Why more people don't read it.
(b) Whether it is affordable.
(c) If it should be taken literally.
(d) If he likes reading it.
4. What does Mrs. Brady try to do for Mr. Brady prior to the prayer meeting?
(a) Inspire him.
(b) Feed him.
(c) Keep him warm.
(d) Encourage him.
5. What does Cates suggest Howard could become?
(c) A Godless person.
(d) A scientist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of jury does Brady want?
2. Rachel asks Drummond if Cates is a what?
3. How does Cates regard Rachel when she takes the stand?
4. What book of the Bible is referenced at the prayer meeting?
5. Where does Sillers work?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)