Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about Inherit the Wind. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Act 1, Scene 1
1. Where is Inherit the Wind set?
2. Where does the opening of Act One take place?
a) Melinda's home.
b) The town square.
c) Hillsboro Lake.
d) Hillsboro Courthouse.
3. What is Howard doing at the beginning of Act One?
a) Arguing with a monkey.
b) Fighting his brother.
c) Looking for worms.
d) Witnessing a crime.
4. Howard tells Melinda that she originated as what?
a) An ape.
b) A worm.
c) A frog.
d) A monkey.
5. Howard tells Melinda that her father originated as what?
This section contains 3,846 words|
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)