|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Emil remember a time in Chapter 18 when he refused to get off the train at his stop?
(a) To go to the dentist.
(b) For his father's funeral.
(c) To go to his first day of school.
(d) To go to the doctor.
2. In Chapter 20, what tattoos does Ness mention that Dione has?
(a) A tiger.
(b) Tulips and a pink rose.
(c) Spiders and scorpions.
(d) A lion.
3. How many people are in an office with Orton in Chapter 18?
4. How many daggers does Luna have hanging from her belt in Chapter 26?
5. Who punches Brighton in Chapter 27?
6. How many views are there on the video Stanton forced Brighton to upload in the early morning in Chapter 32?
(b) About 2,125,000.
(d) Over 2,000,000.
7. In Chapter 28, how long does it take Emil to get back to Nova after stealing transportation?
(a) About 45 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) An hour.
(d) 35 minutes.
8. What color are the hydra's eyes in Chapter 22?
(a) Red and orange with yellow cracks.
(b) Yellow and orange with red cracks.
(c) Blue and green with yellow cracks.
(d) Purple and red with white cracks.
9. In Chapter 26, who tries to use an infinity-ender blade on Emil?
10. Who is Ness?
(a) Louis Robertson.
(b) Philip Andrews.
(c) Martin Davison.
(d) Eduardo Iron.
11. In Chapter 26, how many Blood Casters and acolytes are in Older Cemetery?
(a) 4 Blood Casters and 18 acolytes.
(b) 5 Blood Casters and 12 acolytes.
(c) 3 Blood Casters and 12 acolytes.
(d) 6 Blood Casters and 24 acolytes.
12. In Chapter 20, what color hair does the mercenary have that attacks Ness at the end of the chapter?
13. Who is the only person that Eduardo will speak to in Chapter 23?
14. In Chapter 25, who is Ness when Emil brings him food?
(a) An older white man.
(b) A young boy with burnt fingertips.
(c) A man with greasy hair and a mousy face.
(d) A young woman
15. How many views are there in Chapter 19 for Emil's Celestial of New York training montage?
(a) Around 2,500,000.
(c) Over 3,000,000.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the surface of the floor where Brighton finds himself in Chapter 29?
2. What time does the urn need to be returned in order to free Brighton in Chapter 30?
3. In Chapter 18, what is the name of the warehouse where Emil and the others go?
4. What type of diet does Emil eat?
5. In Chapter 19, who is the first to agree that Brighton's idea for a Human Power campaign is a good idea?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)