|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Spell Walkers go in Chapter 26?
(a) Light Sky Tower.
(b) Another celestial haven.
(c) Museum of National Creatures.
2. Who in Prudencia's family was a celestial?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) Her dad.
3. In Chapter 20, from where is a golden-strand hydra being transported?
4. What is the surface of the floor where Brighton finds himself in Chapter 29?
5. In Chapter 25, where does Wesley wish to go?
6. By how long is Stanton the most senior of the New York gang?
(a) 9 months.
(b) About 2 years.
(c) 18 months.
(d) A year.
7. How long of a video series does Brighton want to produce of the Spell Walkers in Chapter 19?
8. What is wrong with Luna?
(a) Blood rejection.
(c) Blood illness.
9. In Chapter 31, who holds a wand to Brighton's head?
10. Who was the first celestial Ness bullied after his mother was killed?
(a) Richard Norton.
(b) Martin Davis.
(c) Charles Watson.
(d) Peter McCall.
11. In Chapter 17, after how many days of training does Emil's balance improve, his focus tighten, and the flames feel lighter?
12. How many times does Ness cut Emil in Chapter 33?
13. What color are the hydra's eyes in Chapter 22?
(a) Yellow and orange with red cracks.
(b) Red and orange with yellow cracks.
(c) Blue and green with yellow cracks.
(d) Purple and red with white cracks.
14. At the end of Chapter 24, where does Brighton go?
(a) To see Ness.
(b) His room.
15. How does Ness try to kill Emil in Chapter 25?
(a) Knife in the back.
(b) Head blow.
(c) Knife in the chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 14 hours in Chapter 19, how many views does Emil's viedow for the Human Power campaign have?
2. Where is Eduardo locked up in Chapter 23?
3. How many people die in Chapter 18?
4. Who punches Brighton in Chapter 27?
5. Who does Emil call around 6 in Chapter 30?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)