1. When will Emil and Brighton turn 18 in Chapter 1?
(a) 3 days.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 1 a.m.
2. In Chapter 1, after the arrival of the Crowned Dreamer appears for around a month, how long before it appears again?
(a) 56 years.
(b) 74 years.
(c) 67 years.
(d) 81 years.
3. How long have acts of violence and injustice doubled against celestials in Chapter 1?
(a) Last 3 years.
(b) Last 2 years.
(c) Last 9 months.
(d) Last 18 months.
4. In Chapter 1, where is a photograph of a blaze tempest phoenix taken?
5. What is the mark of the specter in their eyes?
(a) Burning ring of yellow.
(b) Burning ring of green.
(c) Burning ring of blue.
(d) Burning ring of orange.
6. In Chapter 2, what color fire does the specter hurl?
7. How old does Emil think that Maribelle is?
(b) His age.
8. In Chapter 2, what does the specter's fire push Maribelle into?
(a) Brick wall.
(d) Car door.
9. What does Maribelle throw to stop the specter in Chapter 2?
(b) Fire foam.
This section contains 2,987 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)