|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prompted Hal and some of his classmates to be called into the office?
(a) The game they invented was out of control.
(b) They had been rude to their opponents.
(c) They had vandalized the campus.
(d) They had trashed their dorms.
2. Who asks Remy if he has ever thought about watching the tape?
3. How does Mario feel, knowing that his films are not as well-received as his father's?
(a) He is content with his films anyway.
(b) He decides to give up on making films.
(c) He decides that he will make films under a different name.
(d) He is severely disappointed.
4. In Chapter 52, what does Randy learn that he enjoys doing?
(a) Going to the library.
(b) Killing animals.
(c) Working at a coffee shop.
(d) Watching television.
5. What was the name of the boy who killed himself after reaching a ranking he aspired to for so long?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is unable to feel pain well, and burns himself on the stove?
2. Who or what does Don have trouble truly understanding?
3. What is the name of Hal's tennis instructor?
4. Don would have feelings for Joelle, but for what roadblock?
5. Who has a panic attack in which he feels the world seems almost edible?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Joelle wear the veil?
2. What does Lyle mean when he tells the students never to underestimate objects?
3. What problems does Don Gately have with sobriety?
4. What does Eric Clipperton's death show the students at Enfield?
5. How could the use of the Entertainment be devastating?
6. Who is Randy Lenz?
7. What does Hal think of Avril and Charles possibly being related?
8. Why does Joelle like to clean?
9. Why did Avril have an affair during her marriage to James?
10. Describe the memories James had about his father.
This section contains 971 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)