|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What show does Hugh say his father was obsessed with?
2. How does Hal seem to feel about his life?
(a) He is neither happy nor unhappy.
(b) He does not seem to actually be living.
(c) He is unhappy.
(d) He is happy.
3. Who tries to refuse a hug at Ennet house?
4. What kind of person kidnaps an engineer from a radio station?
(a) A tennis instructor.
(c) A drug addict.
(d) A man in a wheelchair.
5. Who is identified as Madame Psychosis?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believes, and is angry, that they are being given powdered milk with meals?
2. Where did the study take place that Hugh describes from the 1970s?
3. What was the name of the boy who killed himself after reaching a ranking he aspired to for so long?
4. What caused Marathe to lose his legs?
5. What is the name of Hal's tennis instructor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of relationship did James and Lyle have?
2. Why is Don so interested in Joelle?
3. Describe the memories James had about his father.
4. How is Mario affected by his films not being as popular as his father's?
5. What does Lyle mean when he tells the students never to underestimate objects?
6. Why does Joelle wear the veil?
7. Why does Mario ask Avril how to tell if somebody is sad?
8. What do Hal's dreams about losing his teeth represent?
9. What kind of impression do you get from Avril's character?
10. What does Hal think of Avril and Charles possibly being related?
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)