|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the boy who killed himself after reaching a ranking he aspired to for so long?
2. What does Lenz compare recovery groups to?
(a) A quiet home.
(b) A cult.
(c) A bank.
(d) A hospital.
3. What does Mario use as the main characters in his film?
(b) Stuffed animals.
4. How does Mario feel, knowing that his films are not as well-received as his father's?
(a) He is content with his films anyway.
(b) He is severely disappointed.
(c) He decides to give up on making films.
(d) He decides that he will make films under a different name.
5. Who appears to be bright, polite, and caring, but has strange and perverse urges?
6. Who asks Remy if he has ever thought about watching the tape?
7. What kind of person kidnaps an engineer from a radio station?
(a) A man in a wheelchair.
(b) A drug addict.
(c) A tennis instructor.
8. What prompted Hal and some of his classmates to be called into the office?
(a) They had vandalized the campus.
(b) The game they invented was out of control.
(c) They had been rude to their opponents.
(d) They had trashed their dorms.
9. Who is described as a jaded and yet worldly individual who has studied politics?
10. What is the name of the organization Joelle tells Don she is a part of?
(a) Organization of Deformed and Rehabilitated.
(b) Union of the Lost and Humiliated.
(c) Organization of Largely Disappointing Human Beings.
(d) Union of the Hideously and Improbably Deformed.
11. What does Hal begin to have terrible recurring dreams about?
(a) Losing a tennis match.
(b) Getting kicked out of school.
(c) Being placed into a substance abuse program.
(d) Losing his teeth.
12. In the hospital, who does Don dream of as death?
13. What caused Marathe to lose his legs?
(a) A car.
(b) A hiking accident.
(c) A train.
(d) A truck.
14. In the cover that Remy is taking, what is his occupation?
(b) Retired nurse.
15. Who takes charge of the situation when Mario's mother goes into labor with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 50, why has Hal been called into the office?
2. What is the name of the man Sorkin sends to kill Gene Fackelmann?
3. At Ennet House, what does Joelle realize that she likes to do?
4. Which character is unable to feel pain well, and burns himself on the stove?
5. Where is the Alcoholics Anonymous meeting in Chapter 40?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)