|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mario use as the main characters in his film?
(a) Stuffed animals.
2. There is a chance that which character is Charles Tavis' half-sibling?
3. What was the name of the boy who killed himself after reaching a ranking he aspired to for so long?
4. What is the name of the man Sorkin sends to kill Gene Fackelmann?
(a) Charles D.
(b) Alex P.
(c) Roberto A.
(d) Bobby C.
5. Who is described as a jaded and yet worldly individual who has studied politics?
6. At Ennet House, what does Joelle realize that she likes to do?
(b) Watch classic movies.
7. In Chapter 50, why has Hal been called into the office?
(a) To be commended.
(b) To be expelled.
(c) To be scolded.
(d) To complete a drug test.
8. What is the name of the organization Joelle tells Don she is a part of?
(a) Organization of Deformed and Rehabilitated.
(b) Union of the Lost and Humiliated.
(c) Union of the Hideously and Improbably Deformed.
(d) Organization of Largely Disappointing Human Beings.
9. What term does Orin use to describe the women he is with?
(a) The subject.
(b) The thing.
(c) The woman.
(d) The person.
10. Who watched a classmate die after he achieved his goal?
11. Who does Kate have trouble dealing with?
12. What is Matty Pemulis' occupation in Cambridge?
13. What emotion does Mario ask his mother about how to detect?
14. What was strange about Mario's birth?
(a) His parents did not plan to have any children.
(b) His mother had no idea she was pregnant until she went into labor.
(c) He did not cry when he was born.
(d) He was born breech.
15. In Chapter 49, what does James' father ask him to help with?
(a) A dresser.
(b) A desk.
(c) Cooking dinner.
(d) A mattress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears to be the sweetest and most innocent of the Incandenza family?
2. Who does Mario interview, who says they have a hard time believing Hal will be punished?
3. What show does Hugh say his father was obsessed with?
4. What is the name of the man the Wheelchair Assassins killed?
5. What caused Don to give up on high school and football?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)