|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prompts many students to believe there is nothing to attain when goals are reached?
(a) The death of a classmate.
(b) James' death.
(c) A recent team win.
(d) A recent team loss.
2. What do Remy and Hugh discuss the use of the Entertainment in?
(b) Social work.
3. Who tries to refuse a hug at Ennet house?
4. In the hospital, who does Don dream of as death?
5. Which step in AA is Don having trouble getting to?
6. Who says that the United States is weak because the country would let its children die for the Entertainment?
7. Which character appears to have the best relationship with Avril?
8. What caused Marathe to lose his legs?
(a) A car.
(b) A train.
(c) A hiking accident.
(d) A truck.
9. Where is the Alcoholics Anonymous meeting in Chapter 40?
(c) New York.
(d) Rhode Island.
10. What is the name of the man Sorkin sends to kill Gene Fackelmann?
(a) Bobby C.
(b) Charles D.
(c) Alex P.
(d) Roberto A.
11. What does Hal believe the safest course of action is?
(a) Not to feel love for anybody.
(b) Not to strive for anything.
(c) Not to play well enough to be noticed.
(d) Not to outshine his father.
12. When Remy invades the Ennet House, who is he trying to get closer to?
13. There is a chance that which character is Charles Tavis' half-sibling?
14. What does Mario use as the main characters in his film?
(b) Stuffed animals.
15. Where does Orin meet the Swiss hand model?
(b) Football game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the boy who killed himself after reaching a ranking he aspired to for so long?
2. At Ennet House, what does Joelle realize that she likes to do?
3. In Chapter 50, why has Hal been called into the office?
4. What does Don call the figure that visits him?
5. Who watched a classmate die after he achieved his goal?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)