|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hal begin to have terrible recurring dreams about?
(a) Losing a tennis match.
(b) Losing his teeth.
(c) Being placed into a substance abuse program.
(d) Getting kicked out of school.
2. What is the name of Orin's friend from high school?
3. In the hospital, who does Don dream of as death?
4. What do Remy and Hugh discuss the use of the Entertainment in?
(c) Social work.
5. Where is the Alcoholics Anonymous meeting in Chapter 40?
(c) New York.
(d) Rhode Island.
6. At Ennet House, what does Joelle realize that she likes to do?
(b) Watch classic movies.
7. Who asks Remy if he has ever thought about watching the tape?
8. Who appears to be the sweetest and most innocent of the Incandenza family?
9. What show does Hugh say his father was obsessed with?
10. Who overhears James grading his marriage?
11. Which character appears in the Entertainment?
12. What does Don call the figure that visits him?
(a) The anger.
(b) The fear.
(c) The ghost.
(d) The wrath.
13. How does Mario feel, knowing that his films are not as well-received as his father's?
(a) He decides to give up on making films.
(b) He is content with his films anyway.
(c) He decides that he will make films under a different name.
(d) He is severely disappointed.
14. Who is interested in Joelle in Boston?
15. Which character describes a dark shape that has enveloped him twice?
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Don to give up on high school and football?
2. What prompts many students to believe there is nothing to attain when goals are reached?
3. In Chapter 65, who does Tony rob?
4. In the cover that Remy is taking, what is his occupation?
5. There is a chance that which character is Charles Tavis' half-sibling?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)