|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Molly, on what day did Madame Psychosis' mother kill herself?
(a) Christmas day.
(b) Christmas eve.
(d) Thanksgiving day.
2. Who asks Remy if he has ever thought about watching the tape?
3. In Chapter 65, how long has it been since Kate slept?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 12 nights.
(c) 4 nights.
(d) 1 night.
4. Many students at Enfield feel that which character once suffered from depression?
5. What grade did James Incandenza assign to his marriage?
6. What does Mario use as the main characters in his film?
(d) Stuffed animals.
7. Who tries to refuse a hug at Ennet house?
8. Which character describes a dark shape that has enveloped him twice?
9. Hal has compulsion issues about which of the following?
10. Who appears to be bright, polite, and caring, but has strange and perverse urges?
11. What term does Orin use to describe the women he is with?
(a) The woman.
(b) The person.
(c) The thing.
(d) The subject.
12. In Chapter 67, what does Joelle begin to worry obsessively about?
(a) Her lungs.
(b) Her teeth.
(c) Her sanity.
(d) Her fingernails.
13. How does Don feel in his sobriety?
(a) He is reluctantly sober.
(b) He is happy to be sober.
(c) He is only sober to impress Joelle.
(d) He feels good sober but has no intention in remaining so.
14. Which step in AA is Don having trouble getting to?
15. What do Remy and Hugh discuss the use of the Entertainment in?
(a) Social work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Don to give up on high school and football?
2. What was strange about Mario's birth?
3. How does Hal seem to feel about his life?
4. What show does Hugh say his father was obsessed with?
5. What does Hal believe the safest course of action is?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)