|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship like between Hal and Orin?
(a) Strained and angry.
(b) They rarely talk.
(c) Natural and at ease.
(d) Strained, but involving no ill will.
2. During a friend's party, where does Joelle attempt to kill herself?
(d) Back yard.
3. How does Joelle attempt to kill herself at a party?
(a) She tries to hang herself.
(b) She tries to drown herself.
(c) She tries to overdose on drugs.
(d) She tries to drink herself to death.
4. What kind of agent is Remy?
5. What is the name of the woman who has a party that Joelle attends and feels depressed at?
6. What seems to be Avril's biggest fear?
(a) Her sons will die.
(b) Her secrets will be discovered.
(c) Her sons will hide something from her.
7. Who began to videotape Orin when he played football?
8. What is the alleged name of the oiled guru in the weight room?
9. Who shoots the film called The Tennis and the Feral Prodigy?
10. What demonstrates that the medical attache is extremely captivated by his activity?
(a) He has not slept at all.
(b) He injures himself.
(c) He has forgotten to eat.
(d) He has soiled himself.
11. Where does Hal play a match against Port Washington?
(b) Washington, D.C.
(d) Long Island.
12. How old is Hal in Chapter 3 when he goes to visit the professional conversationalist?
13. Who narrates the film called The Tennis and the Feral Prodigy?
14. What grade is Hal in when he writes the essay, in Chapter 23?
(a) 9th grade.
(b) 8th grade.
(c) 7th grade.
(d) 6th grade.
15. What is the name of the founder of Enfield?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Orin in Chapter 13?
2. In Chapter 5, where is the medical attache from?
3. What homemade drug does Joelle smoke in Chapter 32?
4. How are Hal and Orin related?
5. Up to Chapter 10, what activity has the medical attache been doing?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)