|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tapes the sale of urine samples at the tennis academy?
2. Up to Chapter 10, what activity has the medical attache been doing?
(a) Listening to music.
(b) Watching a tape.
(c) Driving across the country.
(d) Making dinner.
3. According to Orin, who is the most beautiful girl in the world?
4. Who does Mario look to for guidance and reassurance?
(a) His uncle.
5. What is Hal's father's name?
6. How old is Hal in Chapter 3 when he goes to visit the professional conversationalist?
7. What is the name of the star of James Incandenza's movies?
8. What is the name of Hal's mom?
9. What is Don Gately's job?
10. What is the name of the man who sells urine samples to his classmates at the academy?
11. What is the name of the woman who has a party that Joelle attends and feels depressed at?
12. The separation of which area is supported by the groups in Chapter 25?
(b) New York.
13. What is videophony?
(a) An invention that allows people to make calls using videos.
(b) An invention that allows people to use videos to drug test.
(c) An invention that allows people to watch holographic videos.
(d) An invention that allows people to make videos with their phones.
14. What was the occupation of Enfield's founder?
(d) Construction worker.
15. What is Don Gately addicted to, in Chapter 10?
(a) Prescription pills.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Orin in Chapter 13?
2. What insect does Orin especially hate?
3. What do the Wheelchair Assassins want to obtain?
4. How old is Hal Incandenza at the beginning of the novel?
5. What is the name of the woman doing a profile on Orin for a magazine?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)