|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Wheelchair Assassins want to obtain?
(a) The mysterious tape.
(b) Mario's films.
(c) Orin's athletic skills.
(d) Hal's drugs.
2. Which of Hal's test scores were extremely low?
(c) Critical thinking.
3. How does Mario feel about Kent?
(a) He hates her.
(b) He is not interested in her.
(c) He has no feelings for her.
(d) He is in love with her.
4. What is Don Gately's job?
5. After Ken buys drugs from somebody, how does his relationship with that person change?
(a) He cuts off all ties with that person.
(b) He tries to con them for more drugs.
(c) He becomes very close friends with them.
(d) He moves away.
6. Who began to videotape Orin when he played football?
7. When Hal visits the conversationalist, what is he able to recite parts of?
(a) Romeo and Juliet.
(b) The bible.
(c) The dictionary.
8. What drug is Madam Psychosis similar to?
9. Why did Orin decide to play football?
(a) He wanted to rebel against his father, who hated football.
(b) It was the only way he could get a scholarship.
(c) He found that he was very skilled at it.
(d) He had a crush on a baton-twirler.
10. In preparation for the woman's arrival with his delivery in Chapter 2, Ken has thrown out which item?
11. What seems to be Avril's biggest fear?
(a) Her sons will hide something from her.
(b) Her sons will die.
(d) Her secrets will be discovered.
12. How old is Hal Incandenza at the beginning of the novel?
13. Why was Kate hospitalized several times before?
14. What is Don Gately addicted to, in Chapter 10?
(b) Prescription pills.
15. What insect does Orin especially hate?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the medical attache receive the tape?
2. What drug do Hal and his friends plan to take before their next upcoming tennis match?
3. What is the name of the founder of Enfield?
4. Who does Jim's mother love?
5. What is the name of the man who sells urine samples to his classmates at the academy?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)