|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the star of James Incandenza's movies?
2. According to Orin, who is the most beautiful girl in the world?
3. Who is the headmaster of the tennis academy Hal attends?
4. Where does Hal play a match against Port Washington?
(c) Long Island.
(d) Washington, D.C.
5. In what way does Mario try to follow in his father's footsteps?
(a) He is also a great tennis player.
(b) He is also depressed.
(c) He is also deformed.
(d) He also makes films.
6. What insect does Orin especially hate?
7. How many romantic encounters does Mario claim to have had?
8. What kind of advice is given in Chapter 17?
(a) Happy people to depressed people.
(b) Parents to children.
(c) Older students to younger students.
(d) Teachers to students.
9. What drug do Hal and his friends plan to take before their next upcoming tennis match?
(c) Madame Psychosis.
10. How are Hal and Orin related?
(a) They are best friends.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) Orin is Hal's uncle.
11. What drug is Madam Psychosis similar to?
12. What is the alleged name of the oiled guru in the weight room?
13. What is the name of the woman who has a party that Joelle attends and feels depressed at?
14. What did Joelle attempt to get James to stop doing?
(a) Drinking alcohol.
(b) Smoking marijuana.
(c) Snorting cocaine.
(d) Making films.
15. What is Orin's occupation?
(d) Football player.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Kate hospitalized several times before?
2. Where did Orin go to college?
3. What was the occupation of Enfield's founder?
4. What does Ken watch as he waits for the woman to arrive with his delivery?
5. What is the name of Hal's mom?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)