1. How old is Hal Incandenza at the beginning of the novel?
2. Who brought Hal to the tennis academy in hopes he would be admitted?
3. How many applications did Hal submit to the tennis academy?
4. Which of Hal's test scores were extremely low?
5. Why was Hal admitted to the emergency room after his interview?
6. In Chapter 2, what is Ken waiting for a woman to deliver?
7. What does Ken watch as he waits for the woman to arrive with his delivery?
8. In preparation for the woman's arrival with his delivery in Chapter 2, Ken has thrown out which item?
This section contains 3,338 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)