|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 67, 11 November - Year of the Depend Adult Undergarment and Chapter 68, 17 November - Year of the Depend Adult Undergarment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 67, what does Joelle begin to worry obsessively about?
(a) Her fingernails.
(b) Her teeth.
(c) Her lungs.
(d) Her sanity.
2. Which character appears to have the best relationship with Avril?
3. What does Don call the figure that visits him?
(a) The fear.
(b) The wrath.
(c) The anger.
(d) The ghost.
4. How old is Hal Incandenza at the beginning of the novel?
5. What is the name of the magazine that Helen Steeply publishes an article in?
(a) Mayflower Magazine.
(b) Moment Magazine.
(c) Mothers Magazine.
(d) Motion Magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug is Madam Psychosis similar to?
2. Who asks Remy if he has ever thought about watching the tape?
3. Who is interested in Joelle in Boston?
4. How does Mario feel about Kent?
5. In Chapter 65, how long has it been since Kate slept?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)