|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 67, 11 November - Year of the Depend Adult Undergarment and Chapter 68, 17 November - Year of the Depend Adult Undergarment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Marathe to lose his legs?
(a) A car.
(b) A truck.
(c) A hiking accident.
(d) A train.
2. What emotion does Mario ask his mother about how to detect?
3. In what way does Mario try to follow in his father's footsteps?
(a) He is also depressed.
(b) He is also deformed.
(c) He is also a great tennis player.
(d) He also makes films.
4. Which character appears to have the best relationship with Avril?
5. Who or what does Don have trouble truly understanding?
(a) The concept of a god.
(b) Why sobriety is important.
(c) His therapist.
(d) Joelle's behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Ken buys drugs from somebody, how does his relationship with that person change?
2. How are Hal and Orin related?
3. Where does Hal go to secretly smoke marijuana?
4. What is Orin's occupation?
5. What does Hal do very well?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)