|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32, 7 November - Year of the Depend Adult Undergarment, Chapter 33, Chronology of O.N.A.N.'s Revenue Enhancing Subsidized Time, by Year, and Chapter 34, 5 - November, Year of the Depend Adult Undergarment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Orin hit on a girl and sees three handicapped people in one hour?
(a) Post office.
2. How are Hal and Orin related?
(a) Orin is Hal's uncle.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are best friends.
3. When Hal visits the conversationalist, what is he able to recite parts of?
(a) The dictionary.
(b) The bible.
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
4. How many times has Kate tried to kill herself?
5. In Chapter 5, where is the medical attache from?
(d) Saudi Araba.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long were Joelle and Orin lovers?
2. What demonstrates that the medical attache is extremely captivated by his activity?
3. What homemade drug does Joelle smoke in Chapter 32?
4. Who narrates the film called The Tennis and the Feral Prodigy?
5. What describes Ken's addiction?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)