|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58, 1 May Y.D.A.U., Outcropping Northwest of Tuscon, Az., U.S.A., Chapter 59, 13 November, Year of the Depend Adult Undergarment, Chapter 60, 13 November — Year of the Depend Adult Undergarment, Chapter 61, 14 November — Year of the De.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is videophony?
(a) An invention that allows people to use videos to drug test.
(b) An invention that allows people to make videos with their phones.
(c) An invention that allows people to watch holographic videos.
(d) An invention that allows people to make calls using videos.
2. In Chapter 5, where is the medical attache from?
(a) Saudi Araba.
3. What is the name of the organization Joelle tells Don she is a part of?
(a) Union of the Lost and Humiliated.
(b) Organization of Largely Disappointing Human Beings.
(c) Organization of Deformed and Rehabilitated.
(d) Union of the Hideously and Improbably Deformed.
4. How does Hal seem to feel about his life?
(a) He does not seem to actually be living.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is neither happy nor unhappy.
(d) He is unhappy.
5. In preparation for the woman's arrival with his delivery in Chapter 2, Ken has thrown out which item?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 17, where are the Enfield students hanging out?
2. How does Joelle attempt to kill herself at a party?
3. What does Orin question Hal about on the phone?
4. In Chapter 6, who does Wardine complain to?
5. In Chapter 37, where did Tony have a seizure?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)