|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58, 1 May Y.D.A.U., Outcropping Northwest of Tuscon, Az., U.S.A., Chapter 59, 13 November, Year of the Depend Adult Undergarment, Chapter 60, 13 November — Year of the Depend Adult Undergarment, Chapter 61, 14 November — Year of the De.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who sells urine samples to his classmates at the academy?
2. How does Mario feel about Kent?
(a) He is in love with her.
(b) He has no feelings for her.
(c) He is not interested in her.
(d) He hates her.
3. What does Lenz compare recovery groups to?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A quiet home.
(c) A cult.
(d) A bank.
4. Which of Hal's test scores were extremely low?
(a) Critical thinking.
5. What demonstrates that the medical attache is extremely captivated by his activity?
(a) He has forgotten to eat.
(b) He has soiled himself.
(c) He injures himself.
(d) He has not slept at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who overhears James grading his marriage?
2. What is Matty Pemulis' occupation in Cambridge?
3. Which character in the Incandenza family appears the most stable in personality?
4. How does Joelle attempt to kill herself at a party?
5. Where did the study take place that Hugh describes from the 1970s?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)