|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58, 1 May Y.D.A.U., Outcropping Northwest of Tuscon, Az., U.S.A., Chapter 59, 13 November, Year of the Depend Adult Undergarment, Chapter 60, 13 November — Year of the Depend Adult Undergarment, Chapter 61, 14 November — Year of the De.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Hal's dreams appear to show that he is afraid of?
(a) His health deteriorating.
(b) His brother dying.
(c) His life changing.
(d) Being unhappy in his life.
2. Who appears to be the sweetest and most innocent of the Incandenza family?
3. In Chapter 49, what does James' father ask him to help with?
(a) A mattress.
(b) A dresser.
(c) A desk.
(d) Cooking dinner.
4. Who is actually the professional conversationalist?
(a) Hal's grandfather.
(b) Hal's brother.
(c) Hal's father.
(d) Hal's uncle.
5. What is the name of the student at Enfield Tennis Academy who is ill, and has vague and vibrant dreams?
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug is Madam Psychosis similar to?
2. How did Hal's father die?
3. What is the alleged name of the oiled guru in the weight room?
4. By Chapter 35, how many days has Don been clean?
5. Which step in AA is Don having trouble getting to?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)