|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Ayaan Hirsi Ali named by Time magazine as one of the 100 most influential people in the world?
2. In August of what year did Ayaan officially become a Dutch citizen?
3. What British Indian novelist and essayist wrote the book "The Satanic Verses"?
(a) Neelie Kroes.
(b) Mohammed Bouyeri.
(c) Rita Verdonk.
(d) Salman Rushdie.
4. When was Hirsi Magan Isse born?
5. Whose quotes did Ayaan claim to find in the Quran after the September 11 attacks in the U.S.?
(a) Salman Rushdie's.
(b) George W. Bush's.
(c) Osama Bin Laden's.
(d) Vincent van Gogh's.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Ayaan's short film made with Theo van Gogh air on Dutch television?
2. In Chapter 6, "Doubt and Defiance" Ayaan begins wearing what?
3. What does the SSDF stand for?
4. In Chapter 16, "Politics," some of Ayaan's policy statements were added to proposals and legislation, including a motion requiring police to register how many what took place in Holland each year?
5. Ayaan's fears were allayed when she received what in Holland in Chapter 10, "Running Away"?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)