|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What non-Muslim country did Ayaan's family gain entrance into after being deported from Saudi Arabia in Chapter 3, "Playing Tag in Allah's Palace"?
2. By the age of 10, Ayaan had lived in how many different countries with governments she does not believe were successful?
3. What is the capital of Saudi Arabia?
4. What does the SSDF stand for?
(a) The Student's Salvation Democratic Front.
(b) The Somali Sudanese Democratic Front.
(c) The Sudanese Salvation Demographic Front.
(d) The Somali Salvation Democratic Front.
5. What is the name of Ayaan Hirsi Ali's father?
(a) Theo van Gogh.
(b) Farah Goure.
(c) Mahad Magen.
(d) Hirsi Magan Isse.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Chapter 3, "Playing Tag in Allah's Palace" begin?
2. In Chapter Two, "Under the Talal Tree," the story focuses on Ayaan's early childhood memories growing up where with her mother, grandmother, brother, and sister?
3. In Chapter Two, "Under the Talal Tree," Ayaan's family moved out of the city to what countryside village for a short time?
4. What country was Ayaan's family unable to enter after being deported from Saudi Arabia in Chapter 3, "Playing Tag in Allah's Palace"?
5. Where did Ayaan arrive with her mother, brother and sister and become stranded at the airport in Chapter 3, "Playing Tag in Allah's Palace"?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)