|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Ayaan's mother in the book?
(a) Haweya Magen.
(b) Khadija Magen.
(c) Ayeeyo Magen.
(d) Asha Artan.
2. When was Ayaan Hirsi Ali born?
3. When was Ayaan Hirsi Ali named by Time magazine as one of the 100 most influential people in the world?
4. In what year does Chapter 3, "Playing Tag in Allah's Palace" begin?
5. Where did Ayaan arrive with her mother, brother and sister and become stranded at the airport in Chapter 3, "Playing Tag in Allah's Palace"?
Short Answer Questions
1. By the age of 10, Ayaan had lived in how many different countries with governments she does not believe were successful?
2. What is the name of Ayaan's grandmother whom she describes in Chapter One?
3. What political party did Ayaan Hirsi Ali represent in the Dutch House of Representatives?
4. When was Theo van Gogh born?
5. Who arranged for the circumcisions of Ayaan and her siblings in Chapter Two, "Under the Talal Tree"?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)