|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Chapter 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the last film Theo van Gogh completed before his death?
2. What is a nonprofit organization for the defense of Muslim women's rights?
(a) The EMA Establishment.
(b) Valley Secretarial College.
(c) The American Enterprise Institute.
(d) The AHA Foundation.
3. In Chapter Two, "Under the Talal Tree," Ayaan's family moved out of the city to what countryside village for a short time?
4. Siad Barre was the military dictator and President of the Somali Democratic Republic from 1969 until what year?
5. Ayaan Hirsi Ali sought and obtained political asylum in the Netherlands in what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. After her first husband died, Ayaan's mother requested and received a divorce then moved where?
2. What is the central religious text of Islam?
3. What is the name of Ayaan Hirsi Ali's father?
4. When was Siad Barre born?
5. Theo Van Gogh was a member of what Dutch republican society which advocates the abolition of the Dutch monarchy?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)