|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Chapter 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Ayaan's sister in "Infidel"?
(a) Ayeeyo Magen.
(b) Khadija Magen.
(c) Haweya Magen.
(d) Asha Artan.
2. Where did Hirsi Magan Isse earn a degree in anthropology?
(a) Leiden University.
(b) Valley Secretarial College.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) Columbia University.
3. In Chapter Two, "Under the Talal Tree," the story focuses on Ayaan's early childhood memories growing up where with her mother, grandmother, brother, and sister?
4. What is the name of Ayaan Hirsi Ali's father?
(a) Mahad Magen.
(b) Farah Goure.
(c) Theo van Gogh.
(d) Hirsi Magan Isse.
5. When was Ayaan Hirsi Ali born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the central religious text of Islam?
2. When she was eight, Hirsi Ali's family left Somalia for what country?
3. What is the name of Ayaan's grandmother whom she describes in Chapter One?
4. After her first husband died, Ayaan's mother requested and received a divorce then moved where?
5. When was Hirsi Magan Isse born?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)