|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Chapter 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What political party did Ayaan Hirsi Ali represent in the Dutch House of Representatives?
(a) The Libertarian Party for Freedom.
(b) The Democratic Party of Freedom.
(c) The People's Party for Freedom and Democracy.
(d) The Green Party.
2. How long was the film produced by Theo van Gogh and Ayaan Hirsi Ali?
(a) 40 minutes.
(b) 25 minutes.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
3. In what year was Ayaan Hirsi Ali elected a member of the House of Representatives?
4. After her first husband died, Ayaan's mother requested and received a divorce then moved where?
5. Where did Hirsi Magan Isse earn a degree in anthropology?
(a) Valley Secretarial College.
(b) Leiden University.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) Columbia University.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who assassinated Theo van Gogh?
2. What is the name of Ayaan's sister in "Infidel"?
3. When was Theo van Gogh born?
4. Who arranged for the circumcisions of Ayaan and her siblings in Chapter Two, "Under the Talal Tree"?
5. What is the name of Ayaan Hirsi Ali's father?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)