|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the moral code and religious law of Islam?
(a) Kosher Law.
(b) Sharia Law.
(c) Muslim Law.
(d) Halal Law.
2. In what year was Ayaan's family deported from Saudi Arabia immediately in Chapter 3, "Playing Tag in Allah's Palace"?
3. Where did Ayaan's mother decide to send her to study in Chapter 5, "Secret Rendezvous, Sex, and the Scent of Sukumawiki"?
(b) A Christian school.
(c) A Muslim girls' school.
4. Where did Hirsi Magan Isse earn a degree in anthropology?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) Valley Secretarial College.
(c) Columbia University.
(d) Leiden University.
5. In Chapter 6, "Doubt and Defiance" Ayaan begins wearing what?
(c) A wig.
(d) A veil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ayaan's grandmother whom she describes in Chapter One?
2. In Chapter 3, "Playing Tag in Allah's Palace," Ayaan's father had rushed off to join a coup against what?
3. In Chapter Two, "Under the Talal Tree," Ayaan and her sister continued to play and annoy the adults to such an extent that they decided to do what?
4. What non-Muslim country did Ayaan's family gain entrance into after being deported from Saudi Arabia in Chapter 3, "Playing Tag in Allah's Palace"?
5. When was Hirsi Magan Isse born?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)