|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Ayaan's family deported from Saudi Arabia immediately in Chapter 3, "Playing Tag in Allah's Palace"?
2. When was Hirsi Magan Isse born?
3. When did Ayaan's parents marry?
4. Who ripped up the marriage certificate to Ayaan's secret marriage to her cousin in Chapter 9, "Abeh"?
(a) Hirsi Magen Isse.
(b) Haweya Magen.
(c) Osman Moussa.
(d) Mahad Magen.
5. What was the name of Ayaan's half-sister through her father who was modern and wanted to live like the West?
Short Answer Questions
1. Haweya returns and she and Ayaan attend what together in Chapter 6, "Doubt and Defiance"?
2. In Chapter 3, "Playing Tag in Allah's Palace," Ayaan compares her parents, considering her father more gentle and believing in the spirit of the laws while her mother was stricter and teaching what?
3. What is the term referring to the pilgrimage to Mecca that is obligatory upon all able Muslims?
4. Where did Ayaan's new husband return to file for a visa for Ayaan in Chapter 9, "Abeh"?
5. Food permissible for Muslims is known as what?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)