1. When was Theo van Gogh born?
2. When did Theo van Gogh die?
3. What film did Theo van Gogh produce along with Ayaan Hirsi Ali?
4. Who assassinated Theo van Gogh?
(a) Osama bin Laden.
(b) Jack Ruby.
(c) Lee Harvey Oswald.
(d) Mohammed Bouyeri.
5. What was the last film Theo van Gogh completed before his death?
6. How long was the film produced by Theo van Gogh and Ayaan Hirsi Ali?
(a) 40 minutes.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 25 minutes.
7. Where did the film produced by Theo van Gogh and Ayaan Hirsi Ali air?
(a) Dutch television.
(b) Japanese television.
(c) American television.
(d) British television.
8. Theo Van Gogh was a member of what Dutch republican society which advocates the abolition of the Dutch monarchy?
(a) The Parliamentary Party.
(b) The Democratic Party.
(c) Republikeins Genootschap.
(d) The Communist Party.
9. What is the central religious text of Islam?
(a) The New Testament.
(b) The Old Testament.
(c) The Quran.
(d) The Sura.
10. When was Ayaan Hirsi Ali born?
This section contains 4,023 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)