|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has caused the suspension of the Theosophical Society?
2. Who do Flora and Das discuss as they smoke?
3. What was the name of the boat Flora's mother sailed on to America?
4. Who does the note say is coming to meet Pike?
5. What disease does gin and tonic provide a vaccination against?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
INDIAN INK is a play. What are the differences between a film and a play in terms of the following:
Essay Topic 2
Look at the cultural gap between the characters. What different experiences did each of the main character go through? What problems does the cultural gap cause the characters?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the author's life. In what way are his life and personality reflected in the play?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)