|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flora tell Das she is suffering from?
2. Which character was killed in 1944?
3. What disease does gin and tonic provide a vaccination against?
4. What does Das rip up?
5. What does Das say giving too much money to the boy could upset?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of Stoppard's previous plays and contrast it with INDIAN INK in terms of the following:
Essay Topic 2
Examine Mrs. Swan's claim that Biographies distort rather than tell the truth.
1) What are the arguments for and against her claim?
2) Which argument do you agree with and why??
Essay Topic 3
How does view the twentieth century? What impact has his own ideas on popular culture? Has his impact been mainly positive, or mainly negative?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)