Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Das angry at Flora?
2. Who does Flora refer to as her suitor?
3. Who does Flora tell Das to tip?
4. What does the Rajah offer to drive past Flora?
5. What does Pike say he has discovered?
Discuss the author's life. In what way are his life and personality reflected in the play?
Examine the novel's chronological setting.
1. What were the main concerns during the 1930s? How does the author express these concerns?
2. How would the author change the novel if it was set in today's society?
What are the main turning points of the novel? How does Stoppard develop his story to get to each turning point? What happens to the story after a major turning point?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)