Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Das angry at Flora?
2. Who does Flora refer to as her suitor?
3. Who does Flora tell Das to tip?
4. What does the Rajah offer to drive past Flora?
5. What does Pike say he has discovered?
Essay Topic 1
Pick two characters from the novel and discuss their goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters' goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of Stoppard's previous plays and contrast it with INDIAN INK in terms of the following:
Essay Topic 3
Compare Flora's character to the person she was at the beginning of the play to the person she is at the end.
1) What did Flora hope to achieve at the beginning of the play?
2) What events changes Flora ideas about life?
3) How has Flora's character changed by the end of the play?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)