|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dilip bring Pike in this scene?
2. Why is Das angry at Flora?
3. What does Pike refer to the Rajah as?
4. What does Durance ask Flora to do with him?
5. What disease does gin and tonic provide a vaccination against?
Essay Topic 1
Look at the cultural gap between the characters. What different experiences did each of the main character go through? What problems does the cultural gap cause the characters?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss elements of the narrative structure: exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the novel's themes?
Essay Topic 3
INDIAN INK is a play. What are the differences between a film and a play in terms of the following:
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)