|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the only paintings the Rajah refuses to show Flora?
2. With which former British Prime Minister does the Rajah say he attended a party?
3. What does Dilip tell Pike is a way of life in India?
4. Who arrives to take Flora for a ride in his car?
5. What do Flora and Durance do in the historic area of the stage?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Replace the play's setting with one of the following settings:
What new meaning would the new setting give the book? How important is setting for developing meaning in a story?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the novel's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas:
Essay Topic 3
INDIAN INK is a play. What are the differences between a film and a play in terms of the following:
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)