|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flora say Das has to be prepared to face if he wants to be an artist?
2. What does Das rip up?
3. What has caused the suspension of the Theosophical Society?
4. What culture does Das say he is fascinated by?
5. Who is waiting with Das when Flora arrives back from her meeting with the Rajah?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
INDIAN INK is a play. What are the differences between a film and a play in terms of the following:
Essay Topic 2
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
Essay Topic 3
Compare Flora's character to the person she was at the beginning of the play to the person she is at the end.
1) What did Flora hope to achieve at the beginning of the play?
2) What events changes Flora ideas about life?
3) How has Flora's character changed by the end of the play?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)