|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flora liken Das to?
2. Where does Dilip want to take a photograph of Pike from?
3. What does Nazrul tell Das has happened to the pate?
4. What does Mrs Swan serve Anish on her tray?
5. Who does Flora say is the only person who has a key to the icebox?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pike know he is in the exact same spot as Flora's old cottage?
2. What reason does Flora give Durance for coming to India?
3. Describe Mrs. Swan's first meeting with her husband?
4. What does Durance say about the political situation in India?
5. What does Flora fear during her lecture?
6. What does Anish say about Indian paintings?
7. What does Durance tell Flora about the riot earlier in the day?
8. How does Anish know his father's work is unfinished?
9. What is happening in both eras at the beginning of Act 2, Part 5?
10. How does Flora react to Das' over enthusiasm?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
INDIAN INK is a play. What are the differences between a film and a play in terms of the following:
Essay Topic 2
Examine the novel's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas:
Essay Topic 3
Compare India to the country it was under British rule to the independent country it is today. How has Indian independence affected the county in the following areas:
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)