|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flora say Das has to be prepared to face if he wants to be an artist?
2. Who arrives to take Flora for a ride in his car?
(c) The Rajah.
3. What kind of alcoholic drink do Mrs. Swan and Anish talk about?
(a) Vodka and coke.
(b) Wine and lemonade.
(c) Whisky and coke.
(d) Gin and tonic.
4. Why does the Rajah not want Flora to walk past his cars?
(a) It would deny them their identity.
(b) It would not allow Flora to see them at her most beautiful.
(c) They need their daily drive.
(d) He promised to allow his servants to drive them.
5. Why does Das say Nazrul cannot bring refreshments?
(a) He is drunk.
(b) He has quit.
(c) He is out.
(d) He is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state do Dilip and Pike enter in Act 2, Part 5?
2. Why was Flora unable to sit for Modigliani again?
3. What does the English couple say the Rajah of Jummapur collects?
4. What does Das sarcastically call himself?
5. What was Mr. Swan doing when he suffered his stroke?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)