|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the English couple banter with Flora about?
(a) English men.
(b) English food.
(c) Dead writers.
(d) Famous poets.
2. What does Flora say Das has to be prepared to face if he wants to be an artist?
3. Why does the Rajah say he does not like the term Your Highness?
(a) He is a politician.
(b) He was not born into the family.
(c) He is non religious.
(d) He feels socially lower than Pike.
4. Why is Das angry at Flora?
(a) She dislikes Indian culture.
(b) She is not in love with him.
(c) He has looked at the canvas.
(d) She is being impolite.
5. What does the Rajah talk about that makes Flora angry?
(a) Flora's relationship with Das.
(b) Flora's clothes.
(c) Flora's relationship with critics.
(d) Flora's health.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Flora notice owned one of the cars before the Rajah?
2. Why does Flora say she came to India?
3. What does the Rajah insist Flora accept if she insists on seeing all of his paintings?
4. What kind of journey did Flora's doctor suggest she make?
5. What does Flora say the British have destroyed?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)