|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the English couple banter with Flora about?
(a) Famous poets.
(b) English men.
(c) Dead writers.
(d) English food.
2. What is the name of the newspaper Mrs. Swan used to work for?
(a) The Debate.
(b) The Chronicle.
(c) The Flag.
(d) The Horn.
3. What does Durance say Indians cannot help doing?
4. What does Das say servants are terrible for?
(c) Falling in love.
5. What did Churchill say the loss of India would reduce England to?
(a) A tiny island.
(b) A vulnerable country.
(c) A simmering wreck.
(d) A smaller power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Das say giving too much money to the boy could upset?
2. Who does Dilip say beggars help?
3. Why does the Rajah say he does not like the term Your Highness?
4. What does Mrs. Swan say killed her husband?
5. What was the name of the boat Flora's mother sailed on to America?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)