|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dilip tell Pike is a way of life in India?
2. Who is waiting with Das when Flora arrives back from her meeting with the Rajah?
(b) H.G. Wells.
3. Who does Flora say invited her to lunch?
(b) The Rajah.
4. What state do Dilip and Pike enter in Act 2, Part 5?
5. Whose lecture caused the Theosophical Society to be closed down?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Das say servants are terrible for?
2. What kind of alcoholic drink do Mrs. Swan and Anish talk about?
3. What does Pike say he has discovered?
4. What is the name of the newspaper Mrs. Swan used to work for?
5. What does the English couple say the Rajah of Jummapur collects?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)