|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special day is the day of Das' death?
(a) Easter Day.
(b) Independence Day.
(c) New Years Day.
(d) Christmas Day.
2. Why does Flora say she came to India?
(a) To find a husband.
(b) To work on a novel.
(c) To cure her illness.
(d) To die.
3. What does Das say the British have destroyed?
(a) Indian music.
(b) Indian literature.
(c) Indian confidence.
(d) Indian art.
4. Who does Flora notice owned one of the cars before the Rajah?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her ex-husband.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her ex-fiance.
5. Which character was killed in 1944?
(a) The Rajah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pike say he has discovered?
2. Why is Das angry at Flora?
3. What does Das say giving too much money to the boy could upset?
4. What do Flora and Durance do in the historic area of the stage?
5. Who does Flora call to bring refreshments?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)