|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Nazrul delayed by?
(a) A televison show.
(b) A riot.
(c) A film.
(d) A traffic queue.
2. What do the English couple banter with Flora about?
(a) English food.
(b) Dead writers.
(c) Famous poets.
(d) English men.
3. What does Pike refer to the Rajah as?
(a) Your Lordship.
(d) Your Highness.
4. Who does Dilip say beggars help?
(a) People who have too much money to spend.
(b) People who want to move to a better place in their lives.
(c) People who need to do something good for their soul.
(d) People who have never fallen in love.
5. Who does Flora notice owned one of the cars before the Rajah?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her ex-fiance.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her ex-husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Flora and Das discuss as they smoke?
2. What does Mrs. Swan say killed her husband?
3. What are the only paintings the Rajah refuses to show Flora?
4. What event did the newspaper article in Das's trunk detail?
5. Who does Flora call to bring refreshments?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)