|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Das angry at Flora?
(a) She is being impolite.
(b) She is not in love with him.
(c) She dislikes Indian culture.
(d) He has looked at the canvas.
2. Who does Flora refer to as her suitor?
3. Who does Flora tell Das to tip?
(a) The boy operating the fan.
(b) The servant listening at the door.
(c) The servant who is driving him home.
(d) The boy who brought her water.
4. What does the Rajah offer to drive past Flora?
(a) His collection of bicycles.
(b) His collection of motorbikes.
(c) His collection of scooters.
(d) His collection of cars.
5. What does Pike say he has discovered?
(a) Flora had Das's child.
(b) Das has a son.
(c) Flora was a British spy.
(d) Das wrote Flora's Indian poetry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Durance ask Flora to do with him?
2. What was Mr. Swan doing when he suffered his stroke?
3. Which character was killed in 1944?
4. Why was Flora unable to sit for Modigliani again?
5. What does Dilip tell Pike is a way of life in India?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)