|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Das say giving too much money to the boy could upset?
(a) His bank balance.
(b) The economic balance.
(c) The boy's life goals.
(d) The boy's parents.
2. What does Durance say Indians cannot help doing?
3. Who does Flora notice owned one of the cars before the Rajah?
(a) Her ex-husband.
(b) Her ex-fiance.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her father.
4. Which character was killed in 1944?
(d) The Rajah.
5. Who was the riot earlier in the day against?
(a) The French.
(b) The Indian govenment.
(c) The Indian nationalists.
(d) The British.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Flora say she came to India?
2. What culture does Das say he is fascinated by?
3. Why does Flora say she cannot dance?
4. What was the name of the boat Flora's mother sailed on to America?
5. What does Flora say the British have destroyed?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)