|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease does gin and tonic provide a vaccination against?
2. What does the Rajah say Flora sent his grandfather?
(a) A thank you card.
(b) A poem
(c) A telegraph.
(d) A novel.
3. What does Mrs. Swan say killed her husband?
(a) A seizure.
(c) A stroke.
(d) A heart attack.
4. What does Das say giving too much money to the boy could upset?
(a) The economic balance.
(b) His bank balance.
(c) The boy's life goals.
(d) The boy's parents.
5. Why does Das say everyone knew about Flora's illness before she even arrived?
(a) They read British newspapers.
(b) Her letters were opened.
(c) She suggested it in one of her poems.
(d) Her doctor sent a warning to the people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Das say servants are terrible for?
2. What do the English couple banter with Flora about?
3. What way of life does Dilip say the Indians are still caught up in?
4. What does Flora say the British have destroyed?
5. What is the name of the newspaper Mrs. Swan used to work for?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)