|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the English couple say the Rajah of Jummapur collects?
(a) American literature.
(b) English china.
(c) European guns.
(d) European cars.
2. Why does Flora say she came to India?
(a) To find a husband.
(b) To work on a novel.
(c) To die.
(d) To cure her illness.
3. Who does Dilip say Flora could never have had a relationship with?
(a) E.M Forster.
(d) H. G Wells.
4. Why does Das say everyone knew about Flora's illness before she even arrived?
(a) They read British newspapers.
(b) She suggested it in one of her poems.
(c) Her doctor sent a warning to the people.
(d) Her letters were opened.
5. Who is waiting with Das when Flora arrives back from her meeting with the Rajah?
(c) H.G. Wells.
Short Answer Questions
1. What special day is the day of Das' death?
2. What does the Rajah offer to drive past Flora?
3. Who does Dilip say beggars help?
4. What does the Rajah talk about that makes Flora angry?
5. Who does Durance say told him that Flora was in India for health reasons?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)