|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Das rip up?
(a) His painting of Flora.
(b) His sketch of Flora.
(c) Flora's writings.
(d) His photographs of Flora.
2. What did Anish's father leave him?
(a) A computer box.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) A shoebox.
(d) A trunk.
3. Where does Flora say she wants to take a trip?
(a) Down the country
(b) West of the country.
(c) East of the country.
(d) Up the country.
4. What does Dilip bring Pike in this scene?
(a) A jacket and tie.
(b) Shorts and a t-shirt.
(c) Tea and cakes.
(d) A hat and gloves.
5. What special day is the day of Das' death?
(a) New Years Day.
(b) Easter Day.
(c) Christmas Day.
(d) Independence Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Flora wearing in bed?
2. What subject did Flora raise in the witness box that got her into trouble?
3. Which character was killed in 1944?
4. What does Flora's letter say she did in the morning?
5. What does Dilip tell Pike is a way of life in India?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)