|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the English couple say the Rajah of Jummapur collects?
(a) American literature.
(b) European guns.
(c) English china.
(d) European cars.
2. What kind of journey did Flora's doctor suggest she make?
(a) A hike a low altitude.
(b) A long sea voyage.
(c) A hike at high altitude.
(d) A short plane journey.
3. What does Dilip bring Pike in this scene?
(a) A hat and gloves.
(b) A jacket and tie.
(c) Shorts and a t-shirt.
(d) Tea and cakes.
4. With which former British Prime Minister does the Rajah say he attended a party?
(a) Neville Chamberlain.
(b) Benjamin Disraeli.
(c) Edward Pitt.
(d) Winston Churchill.
5. What does Durance say Indians cannot help doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the only paintings the Rajah refuses to show Flora?
2. What event did the newspaper article in Das's trunk detail?
3. What do the English couple banter with Flora about?
4. Who is waiting with Das when Flora arrives back from her meeting with the Rajah?
5. Who does the note say is coming to meet Pike?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)