|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Das say Nazrul cannot bring refreshments?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is out.
(c) He has quit.
(d) He is drunk.
2. What has caused the suspension of the Theosophical Society?
(a) Chamberlain's lecture.
(b) British rule.
(c) The riots.
(d) Flora's lecture.
3. What event did the newspaper article in Das's trunk detail?
(a) Das's arrest.
(b) Das's marriage.
(c) Das's meeting with Gandhi.
(d) Das's reward for his painting.
4. What does Durance say Indians cannot help doing?
5. Who arrives to take Flora for a ride in his car?
(c) The Rajah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the newspaper Mrs. Swan used to work for?
2. What does Dilip bring Pike in this scene?
3. What does Pike refer to the Rajah as?
4. What does Flora's letter say she did in the morning?
5. Who does Durance say told him that Flora was in India for health reasons?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)