|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Durance say Indians cannot help doing?
2. What was Mr. Swan doing when he suffered his stroke?
(a) Running on a treadmill.
(b) Refereeing a football match.
(c) Umpiring a cricket match.
(d) Hiking in the New Forest.
3. What does the Rajah say Flora sent his grandfather?
(a) A poem
(b) A thank you card.
(c) A novel.
(d) A telegraph.
4. Who does the note say is coming to meet Pike?
(a) The fan boy.
(c) The Rajah.
5. What event did the newspaper article in Das's trunk detail?
(a) Das's reward for his painting.
(b) Das's marriage.
(c) Das's meeting with Gandhi.
(d) Das's arrest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the English couple say the Rajah of Jummapur collects?
2. What does the Rajah offer to drive past Flora?
3. What is the name of the newspaper Mrs. Swan used to work for?
4. What does Mrs. Swan say killed her husband?
5. Why does Das say Nazrul cannot bring refreshments?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)