|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting with Das when Flora arrives back from her meeting with the Rajah?
(c) H.G. Wells.
2. What famous person lived on Mrs. Swan's street?
(a) Sir Conan Arthur Doyle.
(b) H. G Wells.
(c) Charles Dickens.
(d) Enid Blyton.
3. What does Durance say Indians cannot help doing?
4. What kind of alcoholic drink do Mrs. Swan and Anish talk about?
(a) Vodka and coke.
(b) Whisky and coke.
(c) Gin and tonic.
(d) Wine and lemonade.
5. What does Das say giving too much money to the boy could upset?
(a) The boy's life goals.
(b) The boy's parents.
(c) His bank balance.
(d) The economic balance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease does gin and tonic provide a vaccination against?
2. Who does Flora say invited her to lunch?
3. What does Flora's letter say she did in the morning?
4. What happens when Das leaves to find some scissors?
5. What does Flora tell Das she is suffering from?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)