|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the newspaper Mrs. Swan used to work for?
(a) The Chronicle.
(b) The Debate.
(c) The Flag.
(d) The Horn.
2. What happens when Das leaves to find some scissors?
(a) Flora has a seizure.
(b) A tiger walks into the house.
(c) A man screams.
(d) The electricity goes off.
3. What did Churchill say the loss of India would reduce England to?
(a) A tiny island.
(b) A simmering wreck.
(c) A vulnerable country.
(d) A smaller power.
4. What is Flora wearing in bed?
(b) A night dress.
(c) Jeans and a t-shirt.
5. What do Flora and Durance do in the historic area of the stage?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pike do in the modern area of the stage?
2. What does Das say the British have destroyed?
3. Who does Flora notice owned one of the cars before the Rajah?
4. What disease does gin and tonic provide a vaccination against?
5. What kind of journey did Flora's doctor suggest she make?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)