|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dilip bring Pike in this scene?
(a) Tea and cakes.
(b) A hat and gloves.
(c) A jacket and tie.
(d) Shorts and a t-shirt.
2. Who does Flora notice owned one of the cars before the Rajah?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her ex-husband.
(d) Her ex-fiance.
3. Why does Flora say she cannot dance?
(a) She needs air.
(b) She is tired.
(c) She has hurt her foot.
(d) She does not like the music.
4. What does Das say servants are terrible for?
(c) Falling in love.
5. What does Durance say Indians cannot help doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flora tell Das she is suffering from?
2. What subject did Flora raise in the witness box that got her into trouble?
3. What did Anish's father leave him?
4. What special day is the day of Das' death?
5. What does Durance ask Flora to do with him?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)