|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Das say giving too much money to the boy could upset?
(a) His bank balance.
(b) The economic balance.
(c) The boy's parents.
(d) The boy's life goals.
2. What does Pike refer to the Rajah as?
(a) Your Lordship.
(c) Your Highness.
3. Who does Flora notice owned one of the cars before the Rajah?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her ex-fiance.
(c) Her ex-husband.
(d) Her father.
4. What did Churchill say the loss of India would reduce England to?
(a) A smaller power.
(b) A tiny island.
(c) A vulnerable country.
(d) A simmering wreck.
5. Who does Flora call to bring refreshments?
(c) Mrs. Swan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flora say the British have destroyed?
2. Why is Das angry at Flora?
3. What was Nazrul delayed by?
4. With which former British Prime Minister does the Rajah say he attended a party?
5. What does the Rajah talk about that makes Flora angry?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)