|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dilip tell Pike is a way of life in India?
2. What does Pike do in the modern area of the stage?
(b) Sits and waits.
(d) Paces up and down.
3. What does Das say servants are terrible for?
(a) Falling in love.
4. What country was Anish living in when his father died?
5. What does Dilip bring Pike in this scene?
(a) A hat and gloves.
(b) A jacket and tie.
(c) Tea and cakes.
(d) Shorts and a t-shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What starts working while Das speaks to Flora about Indian art?
2. What was the name of the boat Flora's mother sailed on to America?
3. What is the name of the medicine that is in tonic water?
4. What country did Flora's mother run off to with another man?
5. What subject did Flora raise in the witness box that got her into trouble?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)