|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Durance ask Flora to do with him?
(a) Live with him.
(b) Make love to him.
(c) Marry him.
(d) Run away with him.
2. In which country did gin and tonic originate?
3. Whose lecture caused the Theosophical Society to be closed down?
4. What does Das say the British have destroyed?
(a) Indian music.
(b) Indian confidence.
(c) Indian literature.
(d) Indian art.
5. What does Das rip up?
(a) His painting of Flora.
(b) His photographs of Flora.
(c) His sketch of Flora.
(d) Flora's writings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the riot earlier in the day against?
2. What event did the newspaper article in Das's trunk detail?
3. What does Rajah say cars have to do to be cars?
4. What way of life does Dilip say the Indians are still caught up in?
5. What happens when Das leaves to find some scissors?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)