|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dilip tell Pike is a way of life in India?
2. What is Flora wearing in bed?
(b) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(d) A night dress.
3. What does Das offer to Flora when she cries?
(a) His handkerchief.
(b) His paintings.
(c) His hand.
(d) His coat.
4. Who is waiting with Das when Flora arrives back from her meeting with the Rajah?
(a) H.G. Wells.
5. What subject did Flora raise in the witness box that got her into trouble?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the English couple say the Rajah of Jummapur collects?
2. What is the name of the newspaper Mrs. Swan used to work for?
3. What did Anish's father leave him?
4. What does Durance say Indians cannot help doing?
5. What does Das sarcastically call himself?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)