|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Das say giving too much money to the boy could upset?
(a) The economic balance.
(b) The boy's life goals.
(c) The boy's parents.
(d) His bank balance.
2. Why does Das say Nazrul cannot bring refreshments?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is out.
(c) He has quit.
(d) He is drunk.
3. Who does Flora tell Das to tip?
(a) The servant who is driving him home.
(b) The boy who brought her water.
(c) The servant listening at the door.
(d) The boy operating the fan.
4. Why does Flora say she cannot dance?
(a) She has hurt her foot.
(b) She does not like the music.
(c) She is tired.
(d) She needs air.
5. Who does Durance say is not allowed into the English club?
(a) Indian Hindus.
(b) Indian born officers.
(c) Indian Sikhs.
(d) Indian women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the English couple banter with Flora about?
2. Why does Flora say she came to India?
3. What was the name of the boat Flora's mother sailed on to America?
4. Who is waiting with Das when Flora arrives back from her meeting with the Rajah?
5. Why is Das angry at Flora?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)