|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the riot earlier in the day against?
(a) The French.
(b) The British.
(c) The Indian nationalists.
(d) The Indian govenment.
2. What does Flora tell Das she is suffering from?
(a) Water in the lungs.
(b) A weak bladder.
(c) A burst appendix.
(d) Water in the brain.
3. Why was Flora unable to sit for Modigliani again?
(a) They broke up.
(b) He died.
(c) She left the country.
(d) He left the country.
4. What does Pike do in the modern area of the stage?
(a) Paces up and down.
(d) Sits and waits.
5. What disease does gin and tonic provide a vaccination against?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Flora say she came to India?
2. What kind of journey did Flora's doctor suggest she make?
3. What did Churchill say the loss of India would reduce England to?
4. What are the only paintings the Rajah refuses to show Flora?
5. What did Anish's father leave him?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)