|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special day is the day of Das' death?
(a) New Years Day.
(b) Easter Day.
(c) Christmas Day.
(d) Independence Day.
2. What does Flora's letter say she did in the morning?
(a) Rode an elephant.
(b) Ate at a cafe.
(d) Rode a horse.
3. What subject did Flora raise in the witness box that got her into trouble?
4. What are the only paintings the Rajah refuses to show Flora?
(a) His war paintings.
(b) His own paintings.
(c) His religious paintings.
(d) His erotic paintings.
5. What kind of alcoholic drink do Mrs. Swan and Anish talk about?
(a) Gin and tonic.
(b) Wine and lemonade.
(c) Vodka and coke.
(d) Whisky and coke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dilip tell Pike is a way of life in India?
2. What did Anish's father leave him?
3. Who arrives to take Flora for a ride in his car?
4. Which character was killed in 1944?
5. Who does Dilip say Flora could never have had a relationship with?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)