|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Flora and Das discuss as they smoke?
(a) Das's dead wife.
(b) Mrs. Swan.
(d) Flora's ex-boyfriends.
2. What kind of alcoholic drink do Mrs. Swan and Anish talk about?
(a) Vodka and coke.
(b) Gin and tonic.
(c) Wine and lemonade.
(d) Whisky and coke.
3. Why does the Rajah not want Flora to walk past his cars?
(a) It would deny them their identity.
(b) He promised to allow his servants to drive them.
(c) They need their daily drive.
(d) It would not allow Flora to see them at her most beautiful.
4. What does the English couple say the Rajah of Jummapur collects?
(a) European cars.
(b) European guns.
(c) American literature.
(d) English china.
5. What happens when Das leaves to find some scissors?
(a) The electricity goes off.
(b) A tiger walks into the house.
(c) Flora has a seizure.
(d) A man screams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the riot earlier in the day against?
2. Which character was killed in 1944?
3. Who does Durance say told him that Flora was in India for health reasons?
4. What state do Dilip and Pike enter in Act 2, Part 5?
5. What language does Anish say Hindus paint in?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)