|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Flora refer to as her suitor?
2. Why does the Rajah not want Flora to walk past his cars?
(a) He promised to allow his servants to drive them.
(b) They need their daily drive.
(c) It would not allow Flora to see them at her most beautiful.
(d) It would deny them their identity.
3. Who does Durance say is not allowed into the English club?
(a) Indian Hindus.
(b) Indian born officers.
(c) Indian women.
(d) Indian Sikhs.
4. What does Das say servants are terrible for?
(d) Falling in love.
5. What does the Rajah talk about that makes Flora angry?
(a) Flora's clothes.
(b) Flora's relationship with Das.
(c) Flora's health.
(d) Flora's relationship with critics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Das leaves to find some scissors?
2. What does Durance ask Flora to do with him?
3. What does Das rip up?
4. Who does Flora notice owned one of the cars before the Rajah?
5. What is Flora wearing in bed?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)