|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which former British Prime Minister does the Rajah say he attended a party?
(a) Edward Pitt.
(b) Winston Churchill.
(c) Neville Chamberlain.
(d) Benjamin Disraeli.
2. What do the English couple banter with Flora about?
(a) English men.
(b) Famous poets.
(c) Dead writers.
(d) English food.
3. Who does Flora tell Das to tip?
(a) The servant listening at the door.
(b) The boy operating the fan.
(c) The servant who is driving him home.
(d) The boy who brought her water.
4. Who does Flora say invited her to lunch?
(c) The Rajah.
5. What was Mr. Swan doing when he suffered his stroke?
(a) Running on a treadmill.
(b) Refereeing a football match.
(c) Hiking in the New Forest.
(d) Umpiring a cricket match.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Flora say she came to India?
2. Why does the Rajah say he does not like the term Your Highness?
3. What country was Anish living in when his father died?
4. What do Flora and Durance do in the historic area of the stage?
5. Why does Flora say she cannot dance?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)