|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pike do in the modern area of the stage?
(a) Sits and waits.
(b) Paces up and down.
2. Who does Flora call to bring refreshments?
(d) Mrs. Swan.
3. What has caused the suspension of the Theosophical Society?
(a) British rule.
(b) Flora's lecture.
(c) The riots.
(d) Chamberlain's lecture.
4. What does Rajah say cars have to do to be cars?
(a) Have gas.
(c) Have an owner.
5. What was Mr. Swan doing when he suffered his stroke?
(a) Refereeing a football match.
(b) Umpiring a cricket match.
(c) Hiking in the New Forest.
(d) Running on a treadmill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country did Flora's mother run off to with another man?
2. What does Dilip tell Pike is a way of life in India?
3. What does the Rajah offer to drive past Flora?
4. What is the name of the newspaper Mrs. Swan used to work for?
5. What did Anish's father leave him?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)