|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Das angry at Flora?
(a) He has looked at the canvas.
(b) She is not in love with him.
(c) She is being impolite.
(d) She dislikes Indian culture.
2. What do the English couple banter with Flora about?
(a) English men.
(b) Famous poets.
(c) English food.
(d) Dead writers.
3. What state do Dilip and Pike enter in Act 2, Part 5?
4. What does Pike refer to the Rajah as?
(b) Your Highness.
(c) Your Lordship.
5. Who do Flora and Das discuss as they smoke?
(b) Flora's ex-boyfriends.
(c) Mrs. Swan.
(d) Das's dead wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the boat Flora's mother sailed on to America?
2. What event did the newspaper article in Das's trunk detail?
3. What does the Rajah talk about that makes Flora angry?
4. Who arrives to take Flora for a ride in his car?
5. Who was the riot earlier in the day against?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)