|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Das say Flora painted him a picture of with words?
2. Where does Dilip want to take a photograph of Pike from?
(a) A roof.
(b) A tower.
(c) A cliff.
(d) A bridge.
3. What method of communication does Flora use to narrate her journey?
4. What is Flora describing in the letter Pike and Mrs. Swan are reading?
(a) Her bicycle.
(b) Her car.
(c) Her cottage.
(d) Her painting.
5. What is the name of the town where Flora met Mr. Coomaraswami?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs Swan serve Anish on her tray?
2. What does Flora ask Nazrul to bring her?
3. What country is Flora traveling around in the opening scene?
4. What does Flora call the question she is about to ask Das?
5. What is Anish's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Das and Flora say about religion?
2. What does Flora say Das has to do to become a true artist?
3. How does Das think people learned of Flora's illness?
4. How did Durance hear about Flora's illness?
5. What does Anish say about Indian paintings?
6. Describe the argument between Das and Flora in Act 1, Part 6.
7. What does the passage Flora reads from the book describe?
8. Why does Flora say shut up?
9. How does Das say he learned English?
10. What does Durance say about the political situation in India?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)