|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Swan think Pike is writing?
(a) A biography.
(b) A film script.
(c) A historical novel.
(d) A newspaper article.
2. What is the young Indian man's name?
3. What does Flora tell Das she is having difficulty with?
4. What color dress is Flora wearing?
5. What decade is Mrs. Swan's part of the play set in?
(a) The 1990s.
(b) The 1970s.
(c) The 1960s.
(d) The 1980s.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Durance's rank?
2. What city does Das say Flora painted him a picture of with words?
3. What does Das cover his painting with?
4. What is the name of the book Das gives to Flora?
5. Where does Pike say Flora wants to head after Das finishes her portrait?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Flora say Mrs. Swan probably has more news about India than herself?
2. What do Flora and Das say about Chamberlain?
3. What does Mrs. Swan tell Anish about Indian history?
4. Describe Mrs. Swan's first meeting with her husband?
5. What did Anish's father leave him after his death?
6. What does Anish tell Mrs. Swan about his father's background?
7. How does Das think people learned of Flora's illness?
8. Why has Pike come to visit Mrs. Swan?
9. How does Pike know he is in the exact same spot as Flora's old cottage?
10. What information does the Rajah have for Pike about Flora?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)