|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anish know his father did not finish the painting?
(a) He can still see the pencil marks.
(b) He did not sign it.
(c) It has no background.
(d) It lacks color.
2. What did Flora once pour over a critic's head?
(d) Cake mixture.
3. What kind of game do Flora and Das play at the table?
(a) A card game.
(b) A guessing game.
(c) A word game.
(d) A music game.
4. What was the name of the God Raha ran off with?
5. What does Nazrul enter the room with?
(a) Coffee and biscuits.
(b) Wine and chips.
(c) Tea and cake.
(d) Pate and toast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dilip want to take a photograph of Pike from?
2. Where did Das draw his pencil sketch of Flora?
3. What does Flora say her sister probably hears more than she does?
4. How does Anish describe his painting?
5. What name does Flora use to address Mrs. Swan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Durance tell Flora about the riot earlier in the day?
2. What information does the Rajah have for Pike about Flora?
3. Why has Pike come to visit Mrs. Swan?
4. Why does Mrs. Swan cry about Flora?
5. What is happening in both eras at the beginning of Act 2, Part 5?
6. What is the book UP THE COUNTRY about?
7. What does Durance say about the political situation in India?
8. What does Flora mean by the enemy?
9. How does Anish know his father's work is unfinished?
10. Describe Mrs. Swan's first meeting with her husband?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)