|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the God Raha ran off with?
2. For which society is Mr. Coomaraswami the President?
(a) The Philosphical Society.
(b) The Radical Society.
(c) The Theosophical Society.
(d) The Psychological Society.
3. Who does Flora tell to shut up?
(a) Mrs. Swan.
(d) A dog.
4. What kind of painting does Anish have with him?
(a) A water color.
(b) An oil painting.
(c) A pop art painting.
(d) A expressionist painting.
5. Who was Jummapur run by in the 1930s?
(a) The British.
(b) The Pakistanis.
(c) The Indians.
(d) The French.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why don't Hindus eat pork?
2. Where does Pike say Flora wants to head after Das finishes her portrait?
3. What does Mr. Swan refer to the First War of Independence as?
4. What did Anish's father demonstrate against?
5. What kind of meat does the pate contain?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is happening in both eras at the beginning of Act 2, Part 5?
2. What does Flora mean by the enemy?
3. What information does Dilip give Pike?
4. Why does Mrs. Swan cry about Flora?
5. What news does Flora learn about the Theosophical Society in Act 2, Part 4?
6. How does Pike know he is in the exact same spot as Flora's old cottage?
7. How does Das help Flora when she collapses?
8. Why does Flora say Mrs. Swan probably has more news about India than herself?
9. How does Das think people learned of Flora's illness?
10. How did Durance hear about Flora's illness?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)