|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Das say Nazrul cannot bring refreshments?
(a) He is drunk.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He has quit.
(d) He is out.
2. What does Dilip bring Pike in this scene?
(a) A jacket and tie.
(b) Shorts and a t-shirt.
(c) Tea and cakes.
(d) A hat and gloves.
3. Where does Flora say she wants to take a trip?
(a) West of the country.
(b) Up the country.
(c) East of the country.
(d) Down the country
4. What does Das say servants are terrible for?
(b) Falling in love.
5. Who arrives to take Flora for a ride in his car?
(c) The Rajah.
6. Why does the Rajah not want Flora to walk past his cars?
(a) It would not allow Flora to see them at her most beautiful.
(b) It would deny them their identity.
(c) They need their daily drive.
(d) He promised to allow his servants to drive them.
7. What does the Rajah say Flora sent his grandfather?
(a) A telegraph.
(b) A poem
(c) A thank you card.
(d) A novel.
8. What state do Dilip and Pike enter in Act 2, Part 5?
9. Who was the riot earlier in the day against?
(a) The British.
(b) The Indian govenment.
(c) The Indian nationalists.
(d) The French.
10. What does the Rajah insist Flora accept if she insists on seeing all of his paintings?
(a) A buddhist statue.
(b) A diamond ring.
(c) A painting.
(d) A dinner invitation.
11. Why does Flora say she cannot dance?
(a) She has hurt her foot.
(b) She needs air.
(c) She does not like the music.
(d) She is tired.
12. Whose lecture caused the Theosophical Society to be closed down?
13. What was Nazrul delayed by?
(a) A traffic queue.
(b) A riot.
(c) A film.
(d) A televison show.
14. What event did the newspaper article in Das's trunk detail?
(a) Das's reward for his painting.
(b) Das's marriage.
(c) Das's arrest.
(d) Das's meeting with Gandhi.
15. What do Flora and Durance do in the historic area of the stage?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Flora and Das discuss as they smoke?
2. Who does Flora call to bring refreshments?
3. What does Flora tell Das she is suffering from?
4. What does Flora say the British have destroyed?
5. Who does Dilip say beggars help?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)