|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dilip say Flora could never have had a relationship with?
(b) E.M Forster.
(d) H. G Wells.
2. Who does the note say is coming to meet Pike?
(a) The Rajah.
(d) The fan boy.
3. What does the Rajah talk about that makes Flora angry?
(a) Flora's relationship with critics.
(b) Flora's clothes.
(c) Flora's health.
(d) Flora's relationship with Das.
4. What does Das offer to Flora when she cries?
(a) His coat.
(b) His handkerchief.
(c) His paintings.
(d) His hand.
5. Why does Flora say she cannot dance?
(a) She has hurt her foot.
(b) She is tired.
(c) She needs air.
(d) She does not like the music.
6. What language does Anish say Hindus paint in?
(a) The language of expressionism.
(b) The language of absurdity.
(c) The language of love.
(d) The language of symbols.
7. Who does Flora tell Das to tip?
(a) The servant listening at the door.
(b) The boy operating the fan.
(c) The servant who is driving him home.
(d) The boy who brought her water.
8. What does Pike do in the modern area of the stage?
(b) Sits and waits.
(d) Paces up and down.
9. Who arrives to take Flora for a ride in his car?
(d) The Rajah.
10. Where does Flora say she wants to take a trip?
(a) East of the country.
(b) West of the country.
(c) Down the country
(d) Up the country.
11. What does Das rip up?
(a) His painting of Flora.
(b) His sketch of Flora.
(c) Flora's writings.
(d) His photographs of Flora.
12. With which former British Prime Minister does the Rajah say he attended a party?
(a) Benjamin Disraeli.
(b) Edward Pitt.
(c) Winston Churchill.
(d) Neville Chamberlain.
13. In which country did gin and tonic originate?
14. What was the name of the boat Flora's mother sailed on to America?
(a) The Queen Mary.
(b) The Titanic.
(c) The Bluebell.
(d) The Mayflower.
15. Who does Flora call to bring refreshments?
(d) Mrs. Swan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Rajah offer to drive past Flora?
2. Who do Flora and Das discuss as they smoke?
3. What is the name of the newspaper Mrs. Swan used to work for?
4. What are the only paintings the Rajah refuses to show Flora?
5. What does Flora tell Das she is suffering from?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)