|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pike say Flora wants to head after Das finishes her portrait?
(a) The North Country.
(d) The West Country.
2. What does Das cover his painting with?
(a) A curain.
(b) A sheet.
(c) A drape.
(d) A shawl.
3. What color dress is Flora wearing?
4. What does Nazrul enter the room with?
(a) Wine and chips.
(b) Coffee and biscuits.
(c) Tea and cake.
(d) Pate and toast.
5. What is the name of the beautiful married woman Das refers to?
6. What is the name of Flora's servant?
7. What is the name of the town where Flora met Mr. Coomaraswami?
8. What is the young Indian man's name?
9. Where did Das draw his pencil sketch of Flora?
(a) In her bedroom.
(b) On the beach.
(c) Her lecture.
(d) In the church.
10. What does Flora tell Das her new painting is about?
11. What country does Pike go to in Act 1, Part 5?
12. What does Mrs. Swan say was the only thing people cared about Flora when she was alive?
(a) Getting her panties off.
(b) Borrowing money from her.
(c) Having in depth conversations.
(d) Reading her writings.
13. What is the name of Pike's guide?
14. What does Flora liken Das to?
(a) An eager dog.
(b) A mother eagle.
(c) An injured elephant.
(d) A pregnant cat.
15. Where did Flora see sculptures of Gods?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Swan say she is worried about?
2. What famous writer does Flora say she does not want to be asked about?
3. What is the name of the book Das gives to Flora?
4. What do Flora and Das stop work to do?
5. What does Mr. Coomaraswami promise to take Flora on the following day?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)