|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Flora stop posing for Das in Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She has cramp.
(b) She needs to meet Durrance.
(c) She is frustrated with her work.
(d) Das is making advances.
2. Why does Das have to stop painting Flora?
(a) She has to go to the toilet.
(b) She changes position.
(c) He has painters cramp.
(d) He has to meet a friend.
3. What does Mrs Swan serve Anish on her tray?
4. What country is Flora traveling around in the opening scene?
5. What does Das say he had yesterday, but does not have today?
(a) The right rasa.
(b) The right paints.
(c) The right karma.
(d) The right clothes.
6. What is Durance's rank?
7. What method of communication does Flora use to narrate her journey?
8. Who does Mrs. Swan say she is worried about?
(b) Her husband.
9. What is the name of Flora's servant?
10. What does Das cover his painting with?
(a) A sheet.
(b) A shawl.
(c) A drape.
(d) A curain.
11. Who does Flora tell to shut up?
(b) A dog.
(d) Mrs. Swan.
12. Where does Dilip want to take a photograph of Pike from?
(a) A bridge.
(b) A tower.
(c) A cliff.
(d) A roof.
13. What does Flora call the question she is about to ask Das?
14. What famous writer did Flora have an affair with before she traveled to India?
(a) D.H. Lawrence.
(b) H.G. Welles.
(c) Arnold Bennett.
(d) George Orwell.
15. What decade is Mrs. Swan's part of the play set in?
(a) The 1980s.
(b) The 1990s.
(c) The 1970s.
(d) The 1960s.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Flora and Das drink at the table?
2. What do Flora and Das stop work to do?
3. Where did Modigliani burn his painting?
4. Where does Mrs. Swan keep the rolled canvas?
5. Who does Flora say is the only person who has a key to the icebox?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)