Mid-Book Test (up to Act 1 Part 6)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What did Flora once pour over a critic's head?
b) Cake mixture.
2. How does Anish know his father did not finish the painting?
a) It has no background.
b) It lacks color.
c) He did not sign it.
d) He can still see the pencil marks.
3. Who recommended India to Flora?
a) Joshua Chamberlain.
b) D.H. Lawrence.
c) H.G Wells.
d) Toby Goodwill.
4. What did Anish's father demonstrate against?
a) British occupation.
b) British rule.
c) The independence of India.
d) The war against Pakistan.
5. What is Das carrying with him when he arrives at Flora's house?
a) His portfolio.
This section contains 444 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)