|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flora tell Das her new painting is about?
2. Who is Anish sketching in this scene?
(a) Mrs. Swan.
(b) Mr. Pike.
3. What did Flora once pour over a critic's head?
(c) Cake mixture.
4. What kind of imagery does Flora's poem contain?
5. Where did Flora see sculptures of Gods?
6. What decade is Mrs. Swan's part of the play set in?
(a) The 1980s.
(b) The 1990s.
(c) The 1960s.
(d) The 1970s.
7. What does Mrs. Swan say was the only thing people cared about Flora when she was alive?
(a) Reading her writings.
(b) Borrowing money from her.
(c) Having in depth conversations.
(d) Getting her panties off.
8. Where did Modigliani burn his painting?
(a) In the Ritz Hotel.
(b) The the Dorchester Hotel.
(c) In Flora's House.
(d) In the Brown Hotel.
9. Where does Anish say he saw his father's work published?
(a) Pike's book.
(b) The Guardian newspaper.
(c) The Times Newspaper.
(d) Flora's poetry books.
10. What does Mrs. Swan say is a sure way of getting the details of a person's life wrong?
(a) Reading love letters.
(b) Writing a biography.
(c) Studying symbolism in poetry.
(d) Talking to old people.
11. What was the name of the God Raha ran off with?
12. Why does Flora stop posing for Das in Act 1, Part 4?
(a) Das is making advances.
(b) She is frustrated with her work.
(c) She needs to meet Durrance.
(d) She has cramp.
13. What is the name of the beautiful married woman Das refers to?
14. Who does Mrs. Swan say she is worried about?
(d) Her husband.
15. Who does Flora say is the only person who has a key to the icebox?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Das say he had yesterday, but does not have today?
2. What does Flora liken Das to?
3. What do Flora and Das drink at the table?
4. What does Mrs Swan serve Anish on her tray?
5. What E.M. Forster novel does Flora reference?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)