|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Das carrying with him when he arrives at Flora's house?
(a) His painting gear.
(b) A pile of books.
(c) His portfolio.
(d) A bundle of flowers.
2. Who does Flora say she is going to a party with that evening?
3. What is the name of Flora's sister?
(a) Mrs. Pinkton.
(b) Mrs. Bird.
(c) Mrs. Horace.
(d) Mrs. Swan.
4. Who does Flora say is the only person who has a key to the icebox?
5. What country does Pike go to in Act 1, Part 5?
6. Where did Modigliani burn his painting?
(a) In the Ritz Hotel.
(b) The the Dorchester Hotel.
(c) In the Brown Hotel.
(d) In Flora's House.
7. What is the name of Pike's guide?
8. What is the name of Flora's servant?
9. What color dress is Flora wearing?
10. Who does Mrs. Swan say she is worried about?
(a) Her husband.
11. What does Das cover his painting with?
(a) A drape.
(b) A shawl.
(c) A sheet.
(d) A curain.
12. What does Mr. Swan refer to the First War of Independence as?
(a) The Disgrace.
(b) The Mutiny.
(c) Judgement Day.
(d) The Day of Reckoning.
13. What kind of meat does the pate contain?
14. What does Flora liken Das to?
(a) An eager dog.
(b) A pregnant cat.
(c) An injured elephant.
(d) A mother eagle.
15. What does Mrs. Swan say was the only thing people cared about Flora when she was alive?
(a) Getting her panties off.
(b) Having in depth conversations.
(c) Reading her writings.
(d) Borrowing money from her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mythical figure does Flora wonder if her portrait will resemble?
2. What does Das say he had yesterday, but does not have today?
3. What does Das say was his ex-wife's build?
4. What did Anish's father demonstrate against?
5. What name does Flora use to address Mrs. Swan?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)