Short Answer Key
Act 1 Part 1
1. What country is Flora traveling around in the opening scene?
2. What method of communication does Flora use to narrate her journey?
3. What is the name of the town where Flora met Mr. Coomaraswami?
4. For which society is Mr. Coomaraswami the President?
The Theosophical Society.
5. What does Mr. Coomaraswami promise to take Flora on the following day?
6. What is the name of Flora's sister?
7. What is Flora describing in the letter Pike and Mrs. Swan are reading?
8. What decade is Flora's part of the play set in?
9. What decade is Mrs. Swan's part of the play set in?
10. What is the name of Flora's servant?
11. What is Pike's nationality?
12. What is the name of the book Pike is...
This section contains 1,997 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)