|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country does Eric say he means by we?
2. What decade is Flora's part of the play set in?
(a) The 1950s.
(b) The 1960s.
(c) The 1930s.
(d) The 1940s.
3. What happens when Das leaves to find some scissors?
(a) A tiger walks into the house.
(b) A man screams.
(c) Flora has a seizure.
(d) The electricity goes off.
4. What event did the newspaper article in Das's trunk detail?
(a) Das's reward for his painting.
(b) Das's meeting with Gandhi.
(c) Das's marriage.
(d) Das's arrest.
5. Who did Mrs. Swan meet at Flora's funeral?
(b) The Rajah.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the young Indian man's name?
2. Who do Flora and Das discuss as they smoke?
3. Why does Flora say she came to India?
4. What is the name of Pike's guide?
5. Who does the note say is coming to meet Pike?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)