|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who painted Flora's portrait?
(a) Van Gogh.
(b) Mrs. Swan.
(d) Mr. Swan.
2. What kind of tea service does Mrs. Swan have in England?
(a) A Chinese tea service.
(b) An English tea service.
(c) A Nepalese tea service.
(d) An Indian tea service.
3. How does Anish react when he sees the portrait?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He weeps.
(c) He smiles.
(d) He faints.
4. Where does Pike say Flora wants to head after Das finishes her portrait?
(b) The West Country.
(c) The North Country.
5. What sport does Eric refer to at the funeral?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Flora say she cannot dance?
2. What is Flora describing in the letter Pike and Mrs. Swan are reading?
3. What does Flora tell Das she is suffering from?
4. Who does Dilip say Flora could never have had a relationship with?
5. What does Pike say is the most exciting part of his work?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)