|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Anish's father demonstrate against?
(a) British occupation.
(b) The war against Pakistan.
(c) British rule.
(d) The independence of India.
2. What did Anish's father leave him?
(a) A computer box.
(b) A shoebox.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) A trunk.
3. Where does Anish say he saw his father's work published?
(a) The Guardian newspaper.
(b) The Times Newspaper.
(c) Flora's poetry books.
(d) Pike's book.
4. What does Das say was his ex-wife's build?
5. What famous writer did Flora have an affair with before she traveled to India?
(a) H.G. Welles.
(b) D.H. Lawrence.
(c) Arnold Bennett.
(d) George Orwell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the medicine that is in tonic water?
2. What does Rajah say cars have to do to be cars?
3. What is Das carrying with him when he arrives at Flora's house?
4. Who does Flora say invited her to lunch?
5. Who is waiting with Das when Flora arrives back from her meeting with the Rajah?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)