|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decade is Mrs. Swan's part of the play set in?
(a) The 1990s.
(b) The 1980s.
(c) The 1970s.
(d) The 1960s.
2. Why don't Hindus eat pork?
(a) They are vegetarian.
(b) It does not agree with them.
(c) Pigs are sacred animals.
(d) It is a sin.
3. What is Das carrying with him when he arrives at Flora's house?
(a) A bundle of flowers.
(b) His painting gear.
(c) His portfolio.
(d) A pile of books.
4. What does Mrs. Swan say was the only thing people cared about Flora when she was alive?
(a) Reading her writings.
(b) Borrowing money from her.
(c) Having in depth conversations.
(d) Getting her panties off.
5. What do the English couple banter with Flora about?
(a) Famous poets.
(b) Dead writers.
(c) English food.
(d) English men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country was Anish living in when his father died?
2. What method of communication does Flora use to narrate her journey?
3. What kind of imagery does Flora's poem contain?
4. What does Flora liken Das to?
5. What famous writer did Flora have an affair with before she traveled to India?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)