|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Swan think Pike is writing?
(a) A biography.
(b) A film script.
(c) A historical novel.
(d) A newspaper article.
2. Who is waiting with Das when Flora arrives back from her meeting with the Rajah?
(d) H.G. Wells.
3. What does Durance say the Rajah's gift implies?
(a) A forbidden intimacy.
(b) A gesture goodwill.
4. Who painted Flora's portrait?
(a) Mrs. Swan.
(b) Mr. Swan.
(c) Van Gogh.
5. What did Anish's father demonstrate against?
(a) The independence of India.
(b) The war against Pakistan.
(c) British rule.
(d) British occupation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flora say her sister probably hears more than she does?
2. What does Flora do as Das sets up his painting gear?
3. Who does Flora say she is going to a party with that evening?
4. What do Flora and Das drink at the table?
5. What country was Anish living in when his father died?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)