|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Flora say she came to India?
(a) To work on a novel.
(b) To cure her illness.
(c) To find a husband.
(d) To die.
2. What does Flora do as Das sets up his painting gear?
(a) Writes a poem.
(b) Eats breakfast.
(c) Writes a letter.
(d) Makes tea.
3. What decade is Flora's part of the play set in?
(a) The 1960s.
(b) The 1950s.
(c) The 1940s.
(d) The 1930s.
4. Why is Das angry at Flora?
(a) She dislikes Indian culture.
(b) He has looked at the canvas.
(c) She is being impolite.
(d) She is not in love with him.
5. What did rebellious Indians see as a badge of honor in 1930s India?
(a) A British scalp.
(b) Getting beaten by a policeman.
(c) Going to jail.
(d) A British woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who painted Flora's portrait?
2. Why don't Hindus eat pork?
3. What color dress is Flora wearing?
4. How does Anish know his father did not finish the painting?
5. What did Anish's father leave him?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)