|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Flora and Durance do in the historic area of the stage?
2. What color dress is Flora wearing?
3. What name does Flora use to address Mrs. Swan?
4. What kind of imagery does Flora's poem contain?
5. What does Flora's letter say she did in the morning?
(a) Ate at a cafe.
(b) Rode a horse.
(d) Rode an elephant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pike say Flora wants to head after Das finishes her portrait?
2. Who was the riot earlier in the day against?
3. What does the Rajah offer to drive past Flora?
4. What does Flora say her sister probably hears more than she does?
5. What two religions do Das and Flora talk about?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)