|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Flora describing in the letter Pike and Mrs. Swan are reading?
(a) Her painting.
(b) Her bicycle.
(c) Her cottage.
(d) Her car.
2. How does Anish react when he sees the portrait?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He smiles.
(c) He faints.
(d) He weeps.
3. What does the English couple say the Rajah of Jummapur collects?
(a) European guns.
(b) English china.
(c) European cars.
(d) American literature.
4. What does Flora call the question she is about to ask Das?
5. What starts working while Das speaks to Flora about Indian art?
(a) An electric fan.
(b) A gas lamp.
(c) A television.
(d) A radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Swan keep the rolled canvas?
2. Who do Flora and Das discuss as they smoke?
3. Who was the riot earlier in the day against?
4. What is Pike's nationality?
5. What does Mr. Swan refer to the First War of Independence as?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)