|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decade is Mrs. Swan's part of the play set in?
(a) The 1990s.
(b) The 1960s.
(c) The 1980s.
(d) The 1970s.
2. What does the English couple say the Rajah of Jummapur collects?
(a) European cars.
(b) English china.
(c) American literature.
(d) European guns.
3. Where did Modigliani burn his painting?
(a) In the Ritz Hotel.
(b) The the Dorchester Hotel.
(c) In the Brown Hotel.
(d) In Flora's House.
4. Who do Flora and Das discuss as they smoke?
(a) Mrs. Swan.
(b) Flora's ex-boyfriends.
(d) Das's dead wife.
5. What does Durance say Indians cannot help doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Anish sketching in this scene?
2. Who painted Flora's portrait?
3. Who is the enemy Flora refers to in her letters?
4. Who does Dilip say beggars help?
5. Who does the note say is coming to meet Pike?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)