|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of game do Flora and Das play at the table?
(a) A guessing game.
(b) A music game.
(c) A word game.
(d) A card game.
2. What is Durance's rank?
3. How does Anish know his father did not finish the painting?
(a) It has no background.
(b) He can still see the pencil marks.
(c) It lacks color.
(d) He did not sign it.
4. What decade is Flora's part of the play set in?
(a) The 1950s.
(b) The 1930s.
(c) The 1960s.
(d) The 1940s.
5. Who was Jummapur run by in the 1930s?
(a) The French.
(b) The Indians.
(c) The Pakistanis.
(d) The British.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Das say he had yesterday, but does not have today?
2. Who is Flora writing to in Act 1, Part 5?
3. Who does Flora say she is going to a party with that evening?
4. What does Mr. Coomaraswami promise to take Flora on the following day?
5. What did Anish's father demonstrate against?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)