|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flora tell Das she is having difficulty with?
2. What does Flora say her sister probably hears more than she does?
(a) News about Britain.
(b) News about India.
(c) News about the literature scene.
(d) News about their parents.
3. What does Pike say is the most exciting part of his work?
(b) Creating footnotes.
(c) Meeting new people.
(d) Reading the letters.
4. Who is Flora writing to in Act 1, Part 5?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Captain Durrance.
(c) H. G. Wells.
(d) Mrs. Swan.
5. What kind of imagery does Flora's poem contain?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Flora's sister?
2. What does Das say was his ex-wife's build?
3. What color dress is Flora wearing?
4. What did Anish's father demonstrate against?
5. Who does Mrs. Swan say she is worried about?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)