|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting in Mrs. Swan's garden?
(a) A young Indian man.
(b) A young Pakistani man.
(c) An young Japanese man
(d) A young Chinese man.
2. What does Pike say is the most exciting part of his work?
(a) Reading the letters.
(b) Meeting new people.
(d) Creating footnotes.
3. What does Flora call the question she is about to ask Das?
4. What method of communication does Flora use to narrate her journey?
5. Who painted Flora's portrait?
(a) Mr. Swan.
(b) Mrs. Swan.
(c) Van Gogh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of game do Flora and Das play at the table?
2. What does Flora ask Nazrul to bring her?
3. How does Anish describe his painting?
4. What kind of tea service does Mrs. Swan have in England?
5. What is the name of the book Pike is putting together about Flora?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)