|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nazrul tell Das has happened to the pate?
(a) It has been eaten.
(b) It has gone off.
(c) Someone has bought it.
(d) It has been stolen.
2. What does Flora ask Nazrul to bring her?
(b) Curried potatoes.
3. What does Das cover his painting with?
(a) A curain.
(b) A drape.
(c) A sheet.
(d) A shawl.
4. Who recommended India to Flora?
(a) H.G Wells.
(b) Joshua Chamberlain.
(c) D.H. Lawrence.
(d) Toby Goodwill.
5. What decade is Flora's part of the play set in?
(a) The 1960s.
(b) The 1950s.
(c) The 1940s.
(d) The 1930s.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the beautiful married woman Das refers to?
2. What does Mr. Coomaraswami promise to take Flora on the following day?
3. What does Flora tell Das she is having difficulty with?
4. What does Mrs. Swan think Pike is writing?
5. What are Mrs. Swan and Anish talking about?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)