|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of meat does the pate contain?
2. How does Anish describe his painting?
(a) Fun and bright.
(b) Dully colored.
(d) Much the same.
3. What is Flora describing in the letter Pike and Mrs. Swan are reading?
(a) Her car.
(b) Her painting.
(c) Her bicycle.
(d) Her cottage.
4. What does Mrs. Swan say the oil painting she has upstairs looks like?
(a) A Chinese landscape.
(b) A British seaside postcard.
(c) A Japanese Vignette.
(d) An Indian movie poster.
5. What does Pike say is the most exciting part of his work?
(a) Reading the letters.
(b) Creating footnotes.
(d) Meeting new people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Swan say is a sure way of getting the details of a person's life wrong?
2. What kind of imagery does Flora's poem contain?
3. What is Durance's rank?
4. What does Flora tell Das she is having difficulty with?
5. What two religions do Das and Flora talk about?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)