|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the God Raha ran off with?
2. Where does Mrs. Swan say her husband was posted?
3. What E.M. Forster novel does Flora reference?
(b) A Room With a View.
(c) Passage to India.
(d) Where Angels Fear to Tread.
4. What two religions do Das and Flora talk about?
(a) Buddhism and Hinduism.
(b) Christianity and Hinduism.
(c) Buddhism and Islam.
(d) Islam and Christianity.
5. What is the name of the book Das gives to Flora?
(a) Up the Alley.
(b) Up the Country.
(c) Indian Utopia.
(d) You Are Who You Are.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town where Flora met Mr. Coomaraswami?
2. What does Das cover his painting with?
3. Who painted Flora's portrait?
4. What decade is Flora's part of the play set in?
5. Where do Durance and Flora make plans to go to the following Saturday?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)