|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the book Pike is putting together about Flora?
(a) An English Heroine.
(b) Collected Poems.
(c) Collected Letters.
(d) An English Woman in India.
2. For which society is Mr. Coomaraswami the President?
(a) The Psychological Society.
(b) The Philosphical Society.
(c) The Radical Society.
(d) The Theosophical Society.
3. What does Flora tell Das her new painting is about?
4. What two religions do Das and Flora talk about?
(a) Islam and Christianity.
(b) Buddhism and Islam.
(c) Christianity and Hinduism.
(d) Buddhism and Hinduism.
5. What does Flora ask Nazrul to bring her?
(d) Curried potatoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the young Indian man's name?
2. What kind of meat does the pate contain?
3. What are Mrs. Swan and Anish talking about?
4. What kind of tea service does Mrs. Swan have in England?
5. Who recommended India to Flora?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)