|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anish's occupation?
(a) A journalist.
(b) A cartoonist.
(c) A painter.
(d) A writer.
2. Who is Anish sketching in this scene?
(a) Mr. Pike.
(c) Mrs. Swan.
3. What is the name of the town where Flora met Mr. Coomaraswami?
4. What does Das cover his painting with?
(a) A sheet.
(b) A curain.
(c) A shawl.
(d) A drape.
5. What method of communication does Flora use to narrate her journey?
Short Answer Questions
1. For which society is Mr. Coomaraswami the President?
2. What decade is Flora's part of the play set in?
3. Who was Jummapur run by in the 1930s?
4. What is the name of Flora's sister?
5. What does Mrs. Swan say is a sure way of getting the details of a person's life wrong?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)