|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flora do as Das sets up his painting gear?
(a) Writes a letter.
(b) Eats breakfast.
(c) Writes a poem.
(d) Makes tea.
2. What does Pike say is the most exciting part of his work?
(a) Reading the letters.
(b) Creating footnotes.
(c) Meeting new people.
3. What does Mrs. Swan say the oil painting she has upstairs looks like?
(a) A Japanese Vignette.
(b) A Chinese landscape.
(c) A British seaside postcard.
(d) An Indian movie poster.
4. What decade is Flora's part of the play set in?
(a) The 1930s.
(b) The 1960s.
(c) The 1940s.
(d) The 1950s.
5. What is the name of Flora's servant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town where Flora met Mr. Coomaraswami?
2. What is Das carrying with him when he arrives at Flora's house?
3. What decade is Mrs. Swan's part of the play set in?
4. Who is waiting in Mrs. Swan's garden?
5. What does Das cover his painting with?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)