|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decade is Mrs. Swan's part of the play set in?
(a) The 1960s.
(b) The 1970s.
(c) The 1990s.
(d) The 1980s.
2. What color dress is Flora wearing?
3. What is the young Indian man's name?
4. What country is Flora traveling around in the opening scene?
5. What is the name of Flora's servant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Swan say is a sure way of getting the details of a person's life wrong?
2. What did Anish's father demonstrate against?
3. What famous writer did Flora have an affair with before she traveled to India?
4. What method of communication does Flora use to narrate her journey?
5. What mythical figure does Flora wonder if her portrait will resemble?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)