|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Das draw his pencil sketch of Flora?
(a) In the church.
(b) On the beach.
(c) Her lecture.
(d) In her bedroom.
2. What does Mr. Coomaraswami promise to take Flora on the following day?
(a) A picnic.
(b) A bicycle ride.
(c) A swim.
(d) A hike.
3. What famous writer did Flora have an affair with before she traveled to India?
(a) H.G. Welles.
(b) D.H. Lawrence.
(c) Arnold Bennett.
(d) George Orwell.
4. Where does Anish say he saw his father's work published?
(a) Pike's book.
(b) The Times Newspaper.
(c) The Guardian newspaper.
(d) Flora's poetry books.
5. What is the young Indian man's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flora liken Das to?
2. What color dress is Flora wearing?
3. Where did Modigliani burn his painting?
4. What does Flora call the question she is about to ask Das?
5. What famous writer does Flora say she does not want to be asked about?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)