|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Flora describing in the letter Pike and Mrs. Swan are reading?
(a) Her cottage.
(b) Her car.
(c) Her painting.
(d) Her bicycle.
2. What does Mr. Swan refer to the First War of Independence as?
(a) The Disgrace.
(b) Judgement Day.
(c) The Mutiny.
(d) The Day of Reckoning.
3. What is the name of the book Pike is putting together about Flora?
(a) Collected Letters.
(b) An English Heroine.
(c) Collected Poems.
(d) An English Woman in India.
4. What does Mrs. Swan say is a sure way of getting the details of a person's life wrong?
(a) Writing a biography.
(b) Studying symbolism in poetry.
(c) Reading love letters.
(d) Talking to old people.
5. What is the name of the town where Flora met Mr. Coomaraswami?
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous writer did Flora have an affair with before she traveled to India?
2. What is the name of Flora's servant?
3. What does Flora do as Das sets up his painting gear?
4. What does Flora liken Das to?
5. Who is waiting in Mrs. Swan's garden?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)