|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flora tell Das her new painting is about?
2. What is Das carrying with him when he arrives at Flora's house?
(a) A bundle of flowers.
(b) A pile of books.
(c) His painting gear.
(d) His portfolio.
3. What decade is Mrs. Swan's part of the play set in?
(a) The 1970s.
(b) The 1980s.
(c) The 1960s.
(d) The 1990s.
4. What does Flora call the question she is about to ask Das?
5. Who is waiting in Mrs. Swan's garden?
(a) A young Pakistani man.
(b) A young Chinese man.
(c) An young Japanese man
(d) A young Indian man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Anish's father demonstrate against?
2. What does Mr. Coomaraswami promise to take Flora on the following day?
3. What is the name of the book Das gives to Flora?
4. What does Flora liken Das to?
5. What is the name of the book Pike is putting together about Flora?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)