|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dilip tell Pike is a way of life in India?
2. What was the name of the boat Flora's mother sailed on to America?
(a) The Bluebell.
(b) The Queen Mary.
(c) The Titanic.
(d) The Mayflower.
3. What did Anish's father leave him?
(a) A trunk.
(b) A shoebox.
(c) A computer box.
(d) A suitcase.
4. What state do Dilip and Pike enter in Act 2, Part 5?
5. What is Rasa?
(a) The positive enerrgy giving out by natural life.
(b) An Indian royal feast banned by the British.
(c) The emotional or spiritual object of a thing.
(d) An Indian sacrificial cermony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dilip say beggars help?
2. What is Das carrying with him when he arrives at Flora's house?
3. Who do Flora and Das discuss as they smoke?
4. What event did the newspaper article in Das's trunk detail?
5. What mythical figure does Flora wonder if her portrait will resemble?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)