|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of game do Flora and Das play at the table?
(a) A music game.
(b) A guessing game.
(c) A word game.
(d) A card game.
2. What decade is Mrs. Swan's part of the play set in?
(a) The 1980s.
(b) The 1990s.
(c) The 1960s.
(d) The 1970s.
3. What does Anish ask to see?
(a) Flora's poetry.
(b) Flora's photographs.
(c) Flora's book collection.
(d) Flora's portrait.
4. Who does Flora say is the only person who has a key to the icebox?
5. What does Mr. Swan refer to the First War of Independence as?
(a) Judgement Day.
(b) The Mutiny.
(c) The Day of Reckoning.
(d) The Disgrace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Swan say was the only thing people cared about Flora when she was alive?
2. What mythical figure does Flora wonder if her portrait will resemble?
3. What is the name of Flora's sister?
4. What country is Flora traveling around in the opening scene?
5. What does Nazrul enter the room with?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)