|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For which society is Mr. Coomaraswami the President?
(a) The Psychological Society.
(b) The Theosophical Society.
(c) The Philosphical Society.
(d) The Radical Society.
2. What does Mrs. Swan say was the only thing people cared about Flora when she was alive?
(a) Having in depth conversations.
(b) Borrowing money from her.
(c) Reading her writings.
(d) Getting her panties off.
3. What does Mrs. Swan dislike about Pike's letters?
(a) The highlights.
(b) The editing.
(c) The footnotes.
(d) The format.
4. Where did Das draw his pencil sketch of Flora?
(a) In her bedroom.
(b) Her lecture.
(c) On the beach.
(d) In the church.
5. What is Das carrying with him when he arrives at Flora's house?
(a) His portfolio.
(b) His painting gear.
(c) A bundle of flowers.
(d) A pile of books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two religions do Das and Flora talk about?
2. How does Anish describe his painting?
3. What kind of imagery does Flora's poem contain?
4. What mythical figure does Flora wonder if her portrait will resemble?
5. Where do Durance and Flora make plans to go to the following Saturday?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)