|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Das cover his painting with?
(a) A sheet.
(b) A shawl.
(c) A drape.
(d) A curain.
2. Who was Jummapur run by in the 1930s?
(a) The French.
(b) The Pakistanis.
(c) The Indians.
(d) The British.
3. What language does Nazrul respond to Flora in?
4. Where did Flora see sculptures of Gods?
5. What does Flora ask Nazrul to bring her?
(b) Curried potatoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Anish's father demonstrate against?
2. What do the English couple banter with Flora about?
3. What subject did Flora raise in the witness box that got her into trouble?
4. Where does Pike say Flora wants to head after Das finishes her portrait?
5. Where do Durance and Flora make plans to go to the following Saturday?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)