|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the English couple banter with Flora about?
(a) Dead writers.
(b) Famous poets.
(c) English men.
(d) English food.
2. What did Flora once pour over a critic's head?
(a) Cake mixture.
3. Who is Anish sketching in this scene?
(a) Mr. Pike.
(c) Mrs. Swan.
4. Who recommended India to Flora?
(a) Toby Goodwill.
(b) H.G Wells.
(c) Joshua Chamberlain.
(d) D.H. Lawrence.
5. What does Das cover his painting with?
(a) A drape.
(b) A sheet.
(c) A shawl.
(d) A curain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did rebellious Indians see as a badge of honor in 1930s India?
2. What do Flora and Das stop work to do?
3. What does Flora tell Das her new painting is about?
4. What does Durance say Indians cannot help doing?
5. What does Flora call the question she is about to ask Das?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)