|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the beautiful married woman Das refers to?
2. Who does Mrs. Swan say she is worried about?
(a) Her husband.
3. How does Anish describe his painting?
(a) Fun and bright.
(c) Much the same.
(d) Dully colored.
4. What did Flora once pour over a critic's head?
(c) Cake mixture.
5. What does Pike do in the modern area of the stage?
(a) Paces up and down.
(d) Sits and waits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the boat Flora's mother sailed on to America?
2. What does Das cover his painting with?
3. What does Flora say her sister probably hears more than she does?
4. What kind of journey did Flora's doctor suggest she make?
5. What two religions do Das and Flora talk about?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)