|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Durance's rank?
2. What are Mrs. Swan and Anish talking about?
(a) Asian history.
(b) British history.
(c) Indian history.
(d) World history.
3. What does Flora tell Das she is suffering from?
(a) A burst appendix.
(b) A weak bladder.
(c) Water in the lungs.
(d) Water in the brain.
4. What culture does Das say he is fascinated by?
(a) Welsh culture.
(b) Irish culture.
(c) English culture.
(d) Scottish culture.
5. What does Das say the British have destroyed?
(a) Indian confidence.
(b) Indian art.
(c) Indian literature.
(d) Indian music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Swan dislike about Pike's letters?
2. What famous person lived on Mrs. Swan's street?
3. What does Das sarcastically call himself?
4. What do Flora and Das drink at the table?
5. What does Das rip up?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)