|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Das say the British have destroyed?
(a) Indian confidence.
(b) Indian music.
(c) Indian art.
(d) Indian literature.
2. What does Das rip up?
(a) His sketch of Flora.
(b) His painting of Flora.
(c) Flora's writings.
(d) His photographs of Flora.
3. What does Mrs. Swan dislike about Pike's letters?
(a) The footnotes.
(b) The editing.
(c) The highlights.
(d) The format.
4. What does Das cover his painting with?
(a) A curain.
(b) A shawl.
(c) A sheet.
(d) A drape.
5. Why was Flora unable to sit for Modigliani again?
(a) She left the country.
(b) They broke up.
(c) He left the country.
(d) He died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Das say servants are terrible for?
2. Why does the Rajah not want Flora to walk past his cars?
3. What starts working while Das speaks to Flora about Indian art?
4. What does the Rajah talk about that makes Flora angry?
5. Who does Flora notice owned one of the cars before the Rajah?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)