Act 1 Part 1
1. What country is Flora traveling around in the opening scene?
2. What method of communication does Flora use to narrate her journey?
3. What is the name of the town where Flora met Mr. Coomaraswami?
4. For which society is Mr. Coomaraswami the President?
(a) The Theosophical Society.
(b) The Psychological Society.
(c) The Radical Society.
(d) The Philosphical Society.
5. What does Mr. Coomaraswami promise to take Flora on the following day?
(a) A bicycle ride.
(b) A swim.
(c) A picnic.
(d) A hike.
6. What is the name of Flora's sister?
(a) Mrs. Horace.
(b) Mrs. Pinkton.
(c) Mrs. Swan.
(d) Mrs. Bird.
7. What is Flora describing in the letter Pike and Mrs. Swan are reading?
(a) Her painting.
(b) Her cottage.
(c) Her car.
(d) Her bicycle.
8. What decade is Flora's part of the play set in?
(a) The 1950s.
(b) The 1940s.
(c) The 1960s.
(d) The 1930s.
(read all 180 Multiple Choice Questions and Answers)
This section contains 3,443 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)