|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Frank surprised to find that Karl has at the restaurant?
(a) A laptop
(b) A stuffed animal
(c) A big screen TV
(d) A gun
2. Where does Frank plan to take Paul?
(a) Basketball and Baseball Halls of Fame
(b) Disney World
(c) Six Flags
3. What is the name of the firm where Frank works?
4. Who is the old woman who calls the police on Frank?
(a) Alice Conway
(b) Myrlene Beavers
(c) Myrtle Bowen
(d) Marlene Bowers
5. Even though Joe likes the house, Phyllis is negative about it because of ________________________.
(a) The schools
(b) The lack of shopping
(c) The prison
(d) The nosy neighbor
6. What is the name of Frank's editorial?
(a) Home is where the heart is
(b) Buyer vs. Seller
(c) Buyer beware
(d) There's no place like home
7. What happened to Clair Devane at a condo at Pheasant Meadow?
(a) She was killed
(b) She met her future husband
(c) She fell down the steps
(d) She made a quick sale
8. What does the old woman ask Frank as he is leaving?
(a) If the police caught the robber or not
(b) If he will mow her yard
(c) If he can open a stuck window for her
(d) If he wants a piece of pie
9. What is the name of the McLeods' little boy?
10. What type of house is the new listing that Frank shows the Markhams?
(c) Split Level
11. Why do the Markhams balk at the idea of renting Frank's house?
(a) It is in a black neighborhood
(b) It doesn't have a garage
(c) It doesn't have enough bedrooms
(d) It needs too much repair work
12. Who resides in the area of town where Frank has his two rental properties?
(a) Middle-class Hispanic families
(b) Middle-class white families
(c) Middle- to upper-class black families
(d) Upper-class Hispanic families
13. What type of landlord does Frank hope to be?
(a) Capable and demanding
(b) Calculating and efficient
(c) Kind and caring
(d) Efficient and timely
14. What is the name of the Mayflower moving van man Frank meets at the motel parking lot?
15. Frank thinks the Markhams have a case of the _____________________.
(a) Realty dreads
(c) Heebie jeebies
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Vonda Lusk?
2. How does Frank know that Larry McLeod is at home?
3. What topic does Frank intend to talk to Paul about?
4. What does Frank have difficulty finding this night?
5. With whom had Frank gone on night fishing excursions not too far from Sally's beach house?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)