Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2: Chapter 18)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Sam say that vets often get in their head?
a) A notion.
b) A headache.
c) A flashback.
d) An ideology.
2. What does Emmett say that Anita is too much of for her own good?
3. What does Emmett call the route between Burger Boy and McDonald's?
a) The greasy mile.
b) Hamburger Hill.
c) The mating range.
d) The stooge corridor.
4. Whose death is more real to Sam than the death of her father when she is a child?
a) Martin Luther King's.
b) John Lennon's.
d) Colonel Blake's.
5. Where does Dawn want to "play"?
This section contains 492 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)