|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dawn want to buy at the drugstore?
(a) Some folic acid.
(b) Some Band-Aids.
(c) A pregnancy kit.
(d) A card for Ken.
2. Who does Sam imagine bellowing out rock songs at the enemy?
(a) Joan Jett.
(b) Cindy Lauper.
(c) Michael Jackson.
(d) Grace Slick.
3. When Lonnie asks Emmett where birds sleep, what does he say?
(a) In nests.
(b) In flight.
(c) In bird beds.
(d) Birds don't sleep.
4. To whom does Emmett explain that the Romans and Egyptians are great excavators and builders?
(a) Mrs. Biggs.
(c) Pete Simms.
(d) Lonnie Malone.
5. What is the shape of Lonnie's birthmark?
(a) An alligator.
(b) A sickle.
(c) A German shepherd.
(d) A sun.
6. Where does Dawn want to "play"?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) New York.
7. What does Emmett remember most about Vietnam when Sam asks him to talk to her about it?
(a) The smell of fish sauce.
(b) The taste of beans and ham.
(c) Agent Orange.
(d) Flying over Saigon.
8. What did Sam hear Emmett doing in the middle of the night before the dance?
(a) Sobbing loudly.
(b) Cooking burritos.
(c) Shutting the windows.
(d) Talking to himself.
9. What does Sam plan to do with her car to make it look mean?
(a) Put gold rims on it.
(b) Cut a hole in the roof.
(c) Take the door handles off.
(d) Paint it black.
10. What part of Dawn's attire does Sam particularly like?
(a) Her hair barettes.
(b) Her blouses.
(c) Her necklaces.
(d) Her earring collection.
11. What does Emmett mix with his Coke in the hotel room?
(c) Jim Beam.
(d) Old Crow.
12. How does Sam think Emmett has been progressing over the years?
(a) He has been getting more crazy.
(b) He has been getting more complacent.
(c) He has been getting more agitated.
(d) He has been mellowing out.
13. Which restaurant on the trip has Sam heard is good?
(b) Country Kitchen.
(c) Pizza Hut.
14. What does Sam think is tragic about Dawn?
(a) That she won't eat right.
(b) That she enjoys working at Burger Boy.
(c) That she hadn't taken the pill.
(d) That she hasn't told Ken about the pregnancy yet.
15. What type of team does Sam say Emmett should coach for a living?
(a) High school football.
(b) Jello wrestling.
(d) Women's volleyball.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emmett say that science can't explain?
2. When is Lonnie's brother getting married?
3. What does Tom say the defoliated jungle looks like?
4. What does Lonnie say of people's behavior at weddings?
5. What does the injured soldier do on M*A*S*H do that Emmett points out to Anita?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)