|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does M*A*S*H take place?
2. Where does Tom say the bird that Emmett is looking for resided in Vietnam?
(a) Along rice paddies.
(b) On the beach.
(c) Near mountain passes.
(d) In palm trees.
3. When M*A*S*H ends its run, what does Emmett say is not the same?
(a) Sam's attitude.
(d) His take on war.
4. What is Tom's garage called?
(a) Kustom Kollision.
(b) Tom's Garage.
(c) The Incubator.
(d) Cars R Us.
5. What does Emmett think is wrong with the VW?
(a) The transmission is going.
(b) The oil pan is leaking.
(c) The brakes are shot.
(d) The alternator is quitting.
6. What does Emmett say that science can't explain?
(a) Why some people have two different colored eyes.
(b) Where man came from.
(c) Why a cat purrs.
(d) Why zebras have stripes.
7. What kind of car does Sam long for?
(a) A Porsche.
(b) A Trans Am.
(c) A Mercedes.
(d) A Fiat.
8. Whose death was more real to Sam than the death of her father when she was a child?
(a) Martin Luther King's.
(b) John Lennon's.
(c) Colonel Blake's.
9. How much does Emmett complain that his skin doctor appointment costs?
(a) As much as a car.
(b) Sixty-three bucks.
(c) Eighty dollars.
(d) An arm and a leg.
10. What does Emmett say causes cancer?
(a) Agent Orange.
(c) Power lines.
(d) Fluoride in the water.
11. To whom does Emmett explain that the Romans and Egyptians are great excavators and builders?
(a) Lonnie Malone.
(b) Mrs. Biggs.
(c) Pete Simms.
12. What is Dawn examining nonchalantly as Sam buys the item for her at the drugstore?
(a) Some purple earrings.
(b) A giant bottle of vitamin C.
(c) A bag of Doritos.
(d) A Cabbage Patch doll.
13. What does Emmett think Jim is saying when he is talking about rap groups?
(a) That he said "rat poops".
(b) That Jim wants to rap.
(c) That he means "wrap groups".
(d) That he said "slap groups".
14. What had Sam been told had probably killed her father?
(a) A Bouncing Betty.
(b) An M-16.
(c) Agent Orange.
(d) An ambush.
15. What type of team does Sam say Emmett should coach for a living?
(a) Women's volleyball.
(c) Jello wrestling.
(d) High school football.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of food does Martha say is going to be at Lonnie's brother's wedding?
2. Hopewell doesn't have a mall, but it has a shopping center between Penney's and this place where Sam meets dawn.
3. Where has Sam left his ring?
4. Tom and Jim are collecting money for whose child that needs an operation?
5. What is depicted in the tattoo on Pete's chest?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)