|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which restaurant on the trip has Sam heard is good?
(b) Pizza Hut.
(d) Country Kitchen.
2. What had Sam been told had probably killed her father?
(a) An ambush.
(b) A Bouncing Betty.
(c) An M-16.
(d) Agent Orange.
3. What is the name of the wildlife refuge that George mentions to Sam that has eagles?
(a) Monkey's Eyebrow.
(b) Devil's Backbone.
(c) King Hill.
(d) Caewood's Pond.
4. Where does M*A*S*H take place?
5. What does Dawn want to buy at the drugstore?
(a) A pregnancy kit.
(b) A card for Ken.
(c) Some Band-Aids.
(d) Some folic acid.
6. What does Tom hand Sam to drink?
(a) A whisky.
(b) A glass of water.
(c) A Coke.
(d) Some orange juice.
7. What does Sam think of her name?
(a) She hates it.
(b) She wants to be called Lisa.
(c) It's an all-purpose name.
(d) She uses it to fool people.
8. What does Anita tell Sam that Emmett wrote on the chalkboard when Anita was visiting high school classes?
(a) Go Chiefs.
(d) War is Hell.
9. What does Emmett tell Sam is Bruce Springsteen's nickname?
(a) Hot Pants.
(b) Bandana Man.
(c) The Boss.
(d) The Working Man.
10. What do skin disease do grown-ups get that is a version of an adolescent skin disease?
(d) Flat warts.
11. When M*A*S*H ends its run, what does Emmett say is not the same?
(a) His take on war.
(c) Sam's attitude.
12. What does Sam think of Moon Pie's life?
(a) It is simple.
(b) It is meaningless.
(c) It is pure.
(d) It is boring.
13. What is Emmett going to work on in the house after the foundation is fixed?
(a) Insulating the house.
(b) The wiring.
(c) The plumbing.
(d) Patching the roof.
14. What is depicted in the tattoo on Pete's chest?
(a) A pin-up girl.
(b) Portraits of his war buddies.
(c) Jackson Purchase.
(d) An M-16.
15. What does Emmett mix with his Coke in the hotel room?
(c) Old Crow.
(d) Jim Beam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Sam long for?
2. Where has Sam left his ring?
3. Where does Dawn want to "play"?
4. What did Emmet put in the courthouse tower that had the town talking?
5. What is the name of Dawn's boss?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)