|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jim say he is taking Emmett to get the Agent Orange test?
(a) Jackson Purchase.
2. What does Emmett think Jim is saying when he is talking about rap groups?
(a) That he said "rat poops".
(b) That Jim wants to rap.
(c) That he means "wrap groups".
(d) That he said "slap groups".
3. A bunch of average-looking pull up in what kind of car as Sam is leaving Burger Boy?
(b) Dodge Dart.
4. What book of Anita's does Sam set her sweaty glass on?
(a) "Out on a Limb", by Shirley MacLaine.
(b) The Bible.
(c) "Life is a Bowl of Cherries...", by Erma Bombeck.
(d) "I'm Ok, You're Ok", by Thomas Harris.
5. What does Sam think beer smells like when Lonnie kisses her and it is on his breath? Sulpher
(a) A sulfur factory.
(b) A dog's breath.
(c) A run-over skunk.
(d) Pickle juice.
6. How does Sam think Emmett has been progressing over the years?
(a) He has been getting more crazy.
(b) He has been getting more complacent.
(c) He has been getting more agitated.
(d) He has been mellowing out.
7. What does Emmett remember most about Vietnam when Sam asks him to talk to her about it?
(a) The smell of fish sauce.
(b) The taste of beans and ham.
(c) Agent Orange.
(d) Flying over Saigon.
8. What does Sam think of Moon Pie's life?
(a) It is simple.
(b) It is meaningless.
(c) It is boring.
(d) It is pure.
9. What did Sam hear Emmett doing in the middle of the night before the dance?
(a) Cooking burritos.
(b) Sobbing loudly.
(c) Shutting the windows.
(d) Talking to himself.
10. Where does Tom say the bird that Emmett is looking for resided in Vietnam?
(a) Along rice paddies.
(b) In palm trees.
(c) Near mountain passes.
(d) On the beach.
11. What was Irene's gift to Sam for graduation?
(a) A credit card.
(b) The Collegiate Dictionary.
(c) A gold cross necklace.
(d) A new car.
12. Where does Dawn's father work?
(a) Burger Boy.
(c) The farm equipment company.
(d) The cookie factory.
13. Who does Sam think Tom looks like?
(a) Boy George.
(b) Ronald Reagan.
(c) Paul McCartney.
(d) Bruce Springsteen.
14. What does Dawn want to buy at the drugstore?
(a) Some folic acid.
(b) Some Band-Aids.
(c) A pregnancy kit.
(d) A card for Ken.
15. What does Emmett say that science can't explain?
(a) Why a cat purrs.
(b) Why zebras have stripes.
(c) Where man came from.
(d) Why some people have two different colored eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emmett think is wrong with the VW?
2. When is Lonnie's brother getting married?
3. What part of Dawn's attire does Sam particularly like?
4. How much does Emmett complain that his skin doctor appointment costs?
5. From where does Lonnie call on the night of the dance?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)