|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of team does Sam say Emmett should coach for a living?
(a) Women's volleyball.
(c) High school football.
(d) Jello wrestling.
2. Which restaurant on the trip has Sam heard is good?
(a) Country Kitchen.
(c) Pizza Hut.
3. What does Sam buy at Flag Days?
(a) An American flag.
(b) A book of hymns.
(c) A camouflage jacket.
(d) Pom-pom socks.
4. Where does M*A*S*H take place?
5. Who does Sam take Emmett to go see?
(a) Dr. Fielding.
(b) Dr. Cisco.
(c) Dr. Kresko.
(d) Dr. Crisco.
6. What did Pete Simms' wife bring for food to the dance?
(a) Potato chips and dip.
(b) A brisket.
(d) A cheese log.
7. What soap opera does Sam name her stepfather after?
(a) Remington Steele.
(b) The Edge of Night.
(c) Santa Barbara.
(d) Lorenzo Jones.
8. What video game are Anita and Emmett playing when Sam calls Lonnie?
(b) Space Invaders.
(d) Chopper Command.
9. What does the injured soldier do on M*A*S*H do that Emmett points out to Anita?
(a) Goes into cardiac arrest.
(b) Throws a bedpan at Hawkeye.
(c) Wiggles his toes.
(d) Dies on the table.
10. How was the gym decorated for the dance?
(a) Like a float parade.
(b) Like a birthday party.
(c) Like a Japanese tea party.
(d) Like the Vietnam jungle.
11. What is depicted in the tattoo on Pete's chest?
(a) Jackson Purchase.
(b) An M-16.
(c) A pin-up girl.
(d) Portraits of his war buddies.
12. Where does Dawn's father work?
(a) Burger Boy.
(b) The cookie factory.
(c) The farm equipment company.
13. What is Dawn examining nonchalantly as Sam buys the item for her at the drugstore?
(a) A Cabbage Patch doll.
(b) Some purple earrings.
(c) A bag of Doritos.
(d) A giant bottle of vitamin C.
14. What does Emmett think Jim is saying when he is talking about rap groups?
(a) That he said "rat poops".
(b) That he said "slap groups".
(c) That Jim wants to rap.
(d) That he means "wrap groups".
15. What is the shape of Lonnie's birthmark?
(a) An alligator.
(b) A German shepherd.
(c) A sickle.
(d) A sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emmett say that Anita is too much of for her own good?
2. What is the name of Dawn's boss?
3. At which restaurant do Mawmaw, Sam, and Emmett eat?
4. Who does Sam imagine bellowing out rock songs at the enemy?
5. What is the name of the wildlife refuge that George mentions to Sam that has eagles?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)