|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tom's garage called?
(a) Kustom Kollision.
(b) Tom's Garage.
(c) The Incubator.
(d) Cars R Us.
2. Where does Dawn want to "play"?
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) New York.
3. What does Sam think beer smells like when Lonnie kisses her and it is on his breath? Sulpher
(a) A sulfur factory.
(b) A run-over skunk.
(c) A dog's breath.
(d) Pickle juice.
4. What does Emmett tell Sam is Bruce Springsteen's nickname?
(a) Bandana Man.
(b) Hot Pants.
(c) The Working Man.
(d) The Boss.
5. What does Sam say that vets often get in their head?
(a) An ideology.
(b) A notion.
(c) A headache.
(d) A flashback.
6. Which restaurant on the trip has Sam heard is good?
(a) Pizza Hut.
(d) Country Kitchen.
7. Because of working on the foundation of the house, Emmett becomes acutely conscious of what?
(a) Mud viscosity.
(c) Basement lighting.
(d) Mold count.
8. How does Sam think Emmett has been progressing over the years?
(a) He has been mellowing out.
(b) He has been getting more crazy.
(c) He has been getting more agitated.
(d) He has been getting more complacent.
9. What kind of food does Martha say is going to be at Lonnie's brother's wedding?
(a) Finger food.
(b) Gourmet pizza.
(c) Catered dinners.
(d) Cake only.
10. What does Emmett say that Anita is too much of for her own good?
11. What does Sam buy at Flag Days?
(a) Pom-pom socks.
(b) A camouflage jacket.
(c) An American flag.
(d) A book of hymns.
12. What does Emmett say causes cancer?
(a) Fluoride in the water.
(b) Agent Orange.
(c) Power lines.
13. When Lonnie asks Emmett where birds sleep, what does he say?
(a) Birds don't sleep.
(b) In nests.
(c) In bird beds.
(d) In flight.
14. What does Sam plan to do with her car to make it look mean?
(a) Take the door handles off.
(b) Paint it black.
(c) Cut a hole in the roof.
(d) Put gold rims on it.
15. What does Dawn tell Sam is another name for falsies?
(a) The Gay Deceivers.
(b) The Augmenters.
(c) The Tissue Temptations.
(d) The Melon Makers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam think of her name?
2. When M*A*S*H ends its run, what does Emmett say is not the same?
3. Where does Jim say he is taking Emmett to get the Agent Orange test?
4. A bunch of average-looking pull up in what kind of car as Sam is leaving Burger Boy?
5. Where does Tom say the bird that Emmett is looking for resided in Vietnam?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)