|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does Sam long for?
(a) A Fiat.
(b) A Porsche.
(c) A Mercedes.
(d) A Trans Am.
2. What has Emmett put on his face that doesn't help his skin condition?
(a) Sam's grandmother's burn plant.
(b) An herb remedy from the drug store.
(c) Mud from Caewood's Pond.
(d) Lonnie's mother's aloe vera plant.
3. What does Anita say about the Vietnam War in general, agreeing with what Sam says her mother thinks about the war?
(a) It should be forgotten.
(b) It was the Dark Ages.
(c) It should be remembered.
(d) It was the Golden Age.
4. When is Lonnie's brother getting married?
(a) Labor Day.
(b) Memorial Day.
(d) Valentine's Day.
5. What is the name of Dawn's boss?
6. What does the injured soldier do on M*A*S*H do that Emmett points out to Anita?
(a) Wiggles his toes.
(b) Dies on the table.
(c) Throws a bedpan at Hawkeye.
(d) Goes into cardiac arrest.
7. What is the shape of Lonnie's birthmark?
(a) An alligator.
(b) A sun.
(c) A German shepherd.
(d) A sickle.
8. Who does Sam take Emmett to go see?
(a) Dr. Crisco.
(b) Dr. Cisco.
(c) Dr. Kresko.
(d) Dr. Fielding.
9. What is depicted in the tattoo on Pete's chest?
(a) Portraits of his war buddies.
(b) A pin-up girl.
(c) An M-16.
(d) Jackson Purchase.
10. What did Pete Simms' wife bring for food to the dance?
(a) A cheese log.
(c) A brisket.
(d) Potato chips and dip.
11. What does Emmett think is wrong with the VW?
(a) The oil pan is leaking.
(b) The alternator is quitting.
(c) The brakes are shot.
(d) The transmission is going.
12. What kind of people did Emmett bring home with him in the early years he lived with Sam?
(b) Prisoners of war.
13. How old is Tom, which is an age that Dawn thinks is really old?
(a) Almost twenty-five.
(b) Around forty-five.
(c) About thirty-four.
(d) Pushing forty.
14. Where does Tom say the bird that Emmett is looking for resided in Vietnam?
(a) On the beach.
(b) Near mountain passes.
(c) Along rice paddies.
(d) In palm trees.
15. What had Sam been told had probably killed her father?
(a) An ambush.
(b) Agent Orange.
(c) A Bouncing Betty.
(d) An M-16.
Short Answer Questions
1. When M*A*S*H ends its run, what does Emmett say is not the same?
2. What does Dawn want to buy at the drugstore?
3. How does Sam think Emmett has been progressing over the years?
4. What book of Anita's does Sam set her sweaty glass on?
5. What has Mawmaw been carrying in the car withe her on the trip?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)