|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jim say he is taking Emmett to get the Agent Orange test?
(c) Jackson Purchase.
2. What does Emmett say Anita looks like when she comes over to the house all dressed up?
(a) A show girl.
(b) An egret.
(c) A jewelry store.
(d) A flamingo.
3. Anita gives Sam a list of what for Emmett?
(b) Facial remedies.
(c) Things to do at home.
4. What does Emmett remember most about Vietnam when Sam asks him to talk to her about it?
(a) Agent Orange.
(b) The smell of fish sauce.
(c) The taste of beans and ham.
(d) Flying over Saigon.
5. What is Dawn examining nonchalantly as Sam buys the item for her at the drugstore?
(a) A giant bottle of vitamin C.
(b) Some purple earrings.
(c) A bag of Doritos.
(d) A Cabbage Patch doll.
6. What present does Martha get for her son's wedding that perplexes Sam?
(a) A gun rack.
(b) A candle holder.
(c) An apron and tea towel set.
(d) A spice rack.
7. What does Emmett call the route between Burger Boy and McDonald's?
(a) The stooge corridor.
(b) The greasy mile.
(c) The mating range.
(d) Hamburger Hill.
8. When Lonnie asks Emmett where birds sleep, what does he say?
(a) In flight.
(b) In nests.
(c) Birds don't sleep.
(d) In bird beds.
9. Where does Dawn's father work?
(b) The farm equipment company.
(c) The cookie factory.
(d) Burger Boy.
10. What soap opera does Sam name her stepfather after?
(a) Remington Steele.
(b) The Edge of Night.
(c) Santa Barbara.
(d) Lorenzo Jones.
11. What does Sam think of Moon Pie's life?
(a) It is simple.
(b) It is meaningless.
(c) It is pure.
(d) It is boring.
12. Where does Tom say the bird that Emmett is looking for resided in Vietnam?
(a) Near mountain passes.
(b) On the beach.
(c) In palm trees.
(d) Along rice paddies.
13. How was the gym decorated for the dance?
(a) Like a float parade.
(b) Like a birthday party.
(c) Like a Japanese tea party.
(d) Like the Vietnam jungle.
14. What does Dawn say she is sick of in the context of not wanting to have a baby?
(a) Not having enough money.
(b) Playing mommy.
(c) Bowing to Ken's will.
(d) Eating fast food.
15. What had Sam been told had probably killed her father?
(a) A Bouncing Betty.
(b) An ambush.
(c) Agent Orange.
(d) An M-16.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emmett think Jim is saying when he is talking about rap groups?
2. What did Emmet put in the courthouse tower that had the town talking?
3. What does Sam think beer smells like when Lonnie kisses her and it is on his breath? Sulpher
4. Who does Sam think Tom looks like?
5. From where does Lonnie call on the night of the dance?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)