1. Which restaurant on the trip has Sam heard is good?
2. What soap opera does Sam name her stepfather after?
3. Who does Sam say a satellite dish on the back of a truck she and her passengers see on the highway belongs to?
4. What does Emmett think is wrong with the VW?
The transmission is going.
5. What kind of car does Sam long for?
A Trans Am.
6. What does Mawmaw sarcastically complain that she neglected to bring on the trip that she wishes she had if she were going to sleep in the same hotel room with Emmett?
Her good housecoat.
This section contains 4,208 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)