|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pete Simms' wife bring for food to the dance?
(a) Potato chips and dip.
(b) A cheese log.
(c) A brisket.
2. What makes Irene's hair look like Mrs. Biggs' forsythia bush?
(a) Her new curly permanent.
(b) The humidity.
(c) Too much blond dye.
(d) Rat combing and Aquanet.
3. Who does Sam realize that Ronald Reagan looks exactly like?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) A stick of beef jerkey.
(c) Arnold Schwartzenegger.
(d) Dagwood Bumstead.
4. Irene says Emmett was what when he went to war?
(a) A baby.
(b) A country boy.
(c) A villain.
(d) A patriot.
5. What does Grandma Smith call Grandpa?
(a) A spite horse.
(b) A Samaritan.
(c) A tightwad.
(d) A ne'er -do-well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is mad because Darrel's gear is scattered all over the place?
2. What does Tom notice most about Sam's physique?
3. What does Emmett say that science can't explain?
4. Where does Irene want to go that she doesn't think she will ever get to?
5. What does the injured soldier do on M*A*S*H do that Emmett points out to Anita?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)