|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Emmett put on his face that doesn't help his skin condition?
(a) Lonnie's mother's aloe vera plant.
(b) Mud from Caewood's Pond.
(c) Sam's grandmother's burn plant.
(d) An herb remedy from the drug store.
2. Who does Sam think Tom looks like?
(a) Bruce Springsteen.
(b) Paul McCartney.
(c) Boy George.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
3. Where has Sam left his ring?
(a) At Dawn's house.
(b) On the window sill.
(c) Under her bed.
(d) In her sock drawer.
4. What does Grandma Smith call Grandpa?
(a) A Samaritan.
(b) A tightwad.
(c) A ne'er -do-well.
(d) A spite horse.
5. What do skin disease do grown-ups get that is a version of an adolescent skin disease?
(a) Flat warts.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where did Lonnie and his buddies get joke presents for the stag party?
2. What is going on in New Orleans that Lorenzo jones thinks Mawmaw should see?
3. According to Grandma Smith, what do young folks not appreciate?
4. Where does Sam let Emmett out so she can drive around the parking lot while he shops?
5. How does the Coke she drinks in the morning make her feel?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)