|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What brand of brownie mix does Anita prefer?
(a) Betty Crocker.
(c) Duncan Hines.
2. What book of Anita's does Sam set her sweaty glass on?
(a) "Out on a Limb", by Shirley MacLaine.
(b) "Life is a Bowl of Cherries...", by Erma Bombeck.
(c) "I'm Ok, You're Ok", by Thomas Harris.
(d) The Bible.
3. Where does Dawn's father work?
(a) The cookie factory.
(c) Burger Boy.
(d) The farm equipment company.
4. What does Emmett call the route between Burger Boy and McDonald's?
(a) The greasy mile.
(b) The stooge corridor.
(c) Hamburger Hill.
(d) The mating range.
5. What does Sam think of Moon Pie's life?
(a) It is pure.
(b) It is simple.
(c) It is boring.
(d) It is meaningless.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Lonnie get a basketball scholarship to Murray?
2. What is the furthest Sam has run?
3. What do skin disease do grown-ups get that is a version of an adolescent skin disease?
4. What is the name of Dawn's boss?
5. What soap opera does Sam name her stepfather after?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)