|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because of working on the foundation of the house, Emmett becomes acutely conscious of what?
(a) Mold count.
(b) Mud viscosity.
(d) Basement lighting.
2. What do skin disease do grown-ups get that is a version of an adolescent skin disease?
(b) Flat warts.
3. What does Sam say she knows a thing or two about concerning cars?
(a) Frozen transmissions.
(b) Fixing wipers.
(c) The brightness of tail lights.
(d) Riggin broken mirrors.
4. What does Mawmaw sarcastically complain that she neglected to bring on the trip that she wishes she had if she were going to sleep in the same hotel room with Emmett?
(a) Her running shoes.
(b) Her golden slippers.
(c) Her good housecoat.
(d) Her brown wig.
5. What has Emmett put on his face that doesn't help his skin condition?
(a) Sam's grandmother's burn plant.
(b) Lonnie's mother's aloe vera plant.
(c) Mud from Caewood's Pond.
(d) An herb remedy from the drug store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Emmet put in the courthouse tower that had the town talking?
2. What soap opera does Sam name her stepfather after?
3. At which restaurant do Mawmaw, Sam, and Emmett eat?
4. Whose death was more real to Sam than the death of her father when she was a child?
5. What does Anita tell Sam that Emmett wrote on the chalkboard when Anita was visiting high school classes?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)