|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which restaurant on the trip has Sam heard is good?
(a) Pizza Hut.
(c) Country Kitchen.
2. Whose death was more real to Sam than the death of her father when she was a child?
(a) Colonel Blake's.
(c) John Lennon's.
(d) Martin Luther King's.
3. Where does M*A*S*H take place?
4. Where does Dawn's father work?
(a) The farm equipment company.
(c) The cookie factory.
(d) Burger Boy.
5. What does the doctor do when Emmett mentions Agent Orange as a possibility for his skin problems?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He writes something down.
(c) He acts as if he didn't say anything.
(d) He becomes very serious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emmett remember most about Vietnam when Sam asks him to talk to her about it?
2. When M*A*S*H ends its run, what does Emmett say is not the same?
3. What was it like for Sam to hear the new Beatles song on the radio?
4. What does Emmett think Jim is saying when he is talking about rap groups?
5. What book of Anita's does Sam set her sweaty glass on?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)