|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sam speculate that her father with his family might have moved had he lived?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) Boca Raton.
(c) New York.
2. What is Dawn doing to Sam at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) Calling her.
(b) Braiding her hair.
(c) Piercing her ears.
(d) Feeding her.
3. Which restaurant on the trip has Sam heard is good?
(a) Pizza Hut.
(d) Country Kitchen.
4. When M*A*S*H ends its run, what does Emmett say is not the same?
(b) His take on war.
(d) Sam's attitude.
5. To whom does Emmett explain that the Romans and Egyptians are great excavators and builders?
(b) Pete Simms.
(c) Mrs. Biggs.
(d) Lonnie Malone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Mawmaw been carrying in the car withe her on the trip?
2. What was Irene's gift to Sam for graduation?
3. What kind of car does Sam long for?
4. What does Anita tell Sam that Emmett wrote on the chalkboard when Anita was visiting high school classes?
5. What do skin disease do grown-ups get that is a version of an adolescent skin disease?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)