|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor do when Emmett mentions Agent Orange as a possibility for his skin problems?
(a) He acts as if he didn't say anything.
(b) He becomes very serious.
(c) He writes something down.
(d) He laughs.
2. Where does Sam speculate that her father with his family might have moved had he lived?
(a) New York.
(b) New Orleans.
(c) Boca Raton.
3. What does Emmett mix with his Coke in the hotel room?
(a) Jim Beam.
(b) Old Crow.
4. What does Sam say she knows a thing or two about concerning cars?
(a) Frozen transmissions.
(b) The brightness of tail lights.
(c) Fixing wipers.
(d) Riggin broken mirrors.
5. What was Irene's gift to Sam for graduation?
(a) A gold cross necklace.
(b) A new car.
(c) A credit card.
(d) The Collegiate Dictionary.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Emmett explain that the Romans and Egyptians are great excavators and builders?
2. What do skin disease do grown-ups get that is a version of an adolescent skin disease?
3. Who does Sam think Tom looks like?
4. Where does M*A*S*H take place?
5. What has Mawmaw been carrying in the car withe her on the trip?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)