|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the furthest Sam has run?
(a) Five miles.
(b) Six miles.
(c) A marathon.
(d) Ten miles.
2. Where has Sam left his ring?
(a) Under her bed.
(b) In her sock drawer.
(c) On the window sill.
(d) At Dawn's house.
3. Why didn't Lonnie get a basketball scholarship to Murray?
(a) His parents made too much money.
(b) He broke his thumb.
(c) He didn't get his application in on time.
(d) His grades weren't good enough.
4. What does Irene buy for Sam as a gift that it turns out Emmett told Irene to buy?
(a) A heart necklace.
(b) A Beatles album.
(c) A gift certificate to the Paducah Mall.
(d) A M*A*S*H T-shirt.
5. What does Dawn buy at the super market that freaks her out when she goes to cook it?
(a) A package of bacon.
(b) A pot roast.
(c) A chicken with the parts inside.
(d) A turkey with the giblets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam say she could get into to try to get TOm to want to be with her when she buys the car from him?
2. What does Emmett call the route between Burger Boy and McDonald's?
3. How was the gym decorated for the dance?
4. What is Tom's garage called?
5. Where does Sam let Emmett out so she can drive around the parking lot while he shops?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)