|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who supposedly lived in Fort Scott, Kansas?
2. Where did Hickock imagine he would live when he escaped from jail?
3. Which of the following individuals is the wife of the undersheriff?
4. What punishment was decreed to Smith and Hickock by the jury?
5. Which of the following did Hickock not tell his interrogators during their interview in the Las Vegas prison?
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the major themes from this book. Write an essay describing the theme. Include supporting details from the text which show how this theme is developed throughout the book.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay describing this genre. Include opinions and supporting details about the objectivity of the author throughout the book.
Essay Topic 3
Describe the problem or main conflict existing for Smith within this book. Explain in detail how this conflict was or was not resolved.
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)