Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who supposedly lived in Fort Scott, Kansas?
2. Where did Hickock imagine he would live when he escaped from jail?
3. Which of the following individuals is the wife of the undersheriff?
4. What punishment was decreed to Smith and Hickock by the jury?
5. Which of the following did Hickock not tell his interrogators during their interview in the Las Vegas prison?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay describing how the author in this text uses foreshadowing. Provide specific examples from the text to support the information contained in your essay.
Essay Topic 2
Use Capote's detailed description of the execution to write an essay on descriptive language and its effects on the reader. Include personal feelings and reactions as you read this portion of the text.
Essay Topic 3
What was the most important event in this book? Explain and justify your choice with specific details from the text.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)