|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an activity Mrs. Meier completed?
2. What document did Smith sign in jail?
3. What was Smith's favorite dish?
4. How were Smith and Hickock executed?
5. How much money did Smith and Hickock steal from the Clutters?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What was the most important event in this book? Explain and justify your choice with specific details from the text.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay describing how the author in this text uses foreshadowing. Provide specific examples from the text to support the information contained in your essay.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay about capital punishment. Use information from the book to provide supporting details for or against capital punishment.
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)