Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who supposedly lived in Fort Scott, Kansas?
2. Where did Hickock imagine he would live when he escaped from jail?
3. Which of the following individuals is the wife of the undersheriff?
4. What punishment was decreed to Smith and Hickock by the jury?
5. Which of the following did Hickock not tell his interrogators during their interview in the Las Vegas prison?
Write an essay describing Smith as a person. Is he pitiable? Why or why not?
Would Smith and Hickock have been executed today? Explain and justify your answer with specific details from the text.
Capote often claimed in interviews that he had perfect recall. Write an essay on the idea of perfect recall. Do you believe it exists? Do you believe Capote had perfect recall? Why or why not.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)