Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who supposedly lived in Fort Scott, Kansas?
2. Where did Hickock imagine he would live when he escaped from jail?
3. Which of the following individuals is the wife of the undersheriff?
4. What punishment was decreed to Smith and Hickock by the jury?
5. Which of the following did Hickock not tell his interrogators during their interview in the Las Vegas prison?
Essay Topic 1
Create a comparative essay between the individuals, Hickock and Smith. Include personality, social, physical and other traits which can be used to compare the two individuals and use specific details from the text to support your comparison.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the problem or main conflict existing for Smith within this book. Explain in detail how this conflict was or was not resolved.
Essay Topic 3
Would Smith and Hickock have been executed today? Explain and justify your answer with specific details from the text.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)