Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who supposedly lived in Fort Scott, Kansas?
2. Where did Hickock imagine he would live when he escaped from jail?
3. Which of the following individuals is the wife of the undersheriff?
4. What punishment was decreed to Smith and Hickock by the jury?
5. Which of the following did Hickock not tell his interrogators during their interview in the Las Vegas prison?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay describing Smith as a person. Is he pitiable? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Would Smith and Hickock have been executed today? Explain and justify your answer with specific details from the text.
Essay Topic 3
Dr. Jones identified Smith as having a mental disorder. In your opinion, would a mental hospital have been a better judgment for Smith? Why or why not? Use information from the text to support your position.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)