|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of examination did Hickock and Smith's lawyers request?
2. Where did the police find the shotgun cartridges, cord and tape that were used in the Clutter murders?
3. What did Hickock and Smith use the money collected from turning in empty bottles for?
4. How did Smith imagine he would commit suicide while in jail?
5. According to Floyd, who talked of robbing the Clutters?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Do you agree with the decision of the court to execute Smith and Hickock? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
If you were Capote, would you have written the book in the same way or would you have been more factual? Support your decision.
Essay Topic 3
Did Hickock control Smith? Answer this question with at least ten supporting details to justify your opinion.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)