|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people was considered the prosecution's most damaging witness?
2. Where did Smith's sister live in Part 3 of In Cold Blood?
3. How many of the twelve jurors were male?
4. Who did Smith correspond with via letters while awaiting his trial?
5. Why did Smith ask for an aspirin during the interrogation in a Las Vegas jail?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Do you agree with the decision of the court to execute Smith and Hickock? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of the major themes from this book. Write an essay describing the theme. Include supporting details from the text which show how this theme is developed throughout the book.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay describing how the author in this text uses foreshadowing. Provide specific examples from the text to support the information contained in your essay.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)