|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hickock want to do to Nancy before killing her?
2. Who visited Hickock in jail?
3. in Part 3 of In Cold Blood, where was the most recent address Detective Nye had for Smith?
4. What kind of gun was used to kill the Clutters?
5. On what date were Smith and Hickock executed?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe how events in the story could be equated with the mentality of a lynch mob. Be sure to use supporting details from the text in your description.
Essay Topic 2
What was the most important event in this book? Explain and justify your choice with specific details from the text.
Essay Topic 3
Describe in detail the symbolism of the cats and how it is used to represent Smith's life events.
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)