|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people was considered the prosecution's most damaging witness?
2. What plans did Hickock share with the agents during his interview in the Las Vegas City jail?
3. How many people witnessed the executions of Hickock and Smith?
4. What did detective Nye show Hickock on the second day of the interrogation?
5. How long did Hickock hang before he was pronounced dead?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay about capital punishment. Use information from the book to provide supporting details for or against capital punishment.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay discussing the title, In Cold Blood. Is it appropriate? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Create a comparative essay between the individuals, Hickock and Smith. Include personality, social, physical and other traits which can be used to compare the two individuals and use specific details from the text to support your comparison.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)