|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item did Smith ship from Mexico which helped to incriminate him?
2. What type of examination did Hickock and Smith's lawyers request?
(c) Ability to participate in their defense.
3. Who of the following were not spectators at the trial?
(a) Herb Clutter.
(b) Hickock's parents.
4. What did Hickock want to do to Nancy before killing her?
(a) Take her with them on the road.
(b) Rape her.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Spare her life.
5. Why did Smith ask for an aspirin during the interrogation in a Las Vegas jail?
(a) So that he could get a chance to talk to Hickock.
(b) To stop the interrogation.
(c) To stop the pain in his head.
(d) To ease the pain of his legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the knife and shotgun used in the Clutter murders found?
2. Where did Smith and Hickock go once they reached Las Vegas?
3. What was the name of Nancy's old mare that helped to comfort Bobby Rupp?
4. How long did Hickock hang before he was pronounced dead?
5. According to Part 3 of In Cold Blood, what did Hickock and Smith pick up as they drove to Las Vegas?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)