|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of examination did Hickock and Smith's lawyers request?
(d) Ability to participate in their defense.
2. According to Part 3 of In Cold Blood, what did Hickock and Smith pick up as they drove to Las Vegas?
(a) An old beloved mare.
(b) Empty bottles.
(c) Two old men.
(d) Two hitchhikers.
3. When did Smith leave the rundown hotel in Las Vegas?
(a) November 14.
(b) November 10.
(c) November 11.
(d) November 7.
4. How many years passed before Hickock and Smith were executed?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 3 years.
5. How did Mrs. Meier feel about Smith?
(a) She felt sorry for him.
(b) She was scared of him.
(c) She was disgusted by him.
(d) She loved him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Smith and Hickock in front of the hotel in Las Vegas in Part 3 of In Cold Blood?
2. According to Floyd, who talked of robbing the Clutters?
3. What did Hickock and Smith use the money collected from turning in empty bottles for?
4. What type of weather was occurring as Hickock and Smith were brought back to Garden City?
5. What was the first fact that the detectives questioned in Smith's story?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)