|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who worked together to interview Smith in the Las Vegas jail?
(a) Dewey and Duntz.
(b) Church and Duntz.
(c) Nye and Duntz.
(d) Dewey and Nye.
2. Who interviewed Hickock's parents?
3. Who was the only one Hickock knew could truly incriminate him?
4. Where did Hickock's father say that his son and Smith had gone when they left town?
(a) To visit Hickock's sister.
(b) To visit Hickock's brother.
(c) To visit Smith's sister.
(d) To visit Smith's brother.
5. What disorder did Dr. Jones indicate he believes Smith suffered from?
(b) Paranoid view of the world.
(d) Mental retardation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hickock and Smith use the money collected from turning in empty bottles for?
2. Which of the following did Hickock not tell his interrogators during their interview in the Las Vegas prison?
3. What type of injury did Hickock's father say was the cause of Hickock's problems with the law?
4. According to Floyd, who talked of robbing the Clutters?
5. When did Smith leave the rundown hotel in Las Vegas?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)