|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Smith return to the Clutter house after he walked out for a few minutes following the murders?
(a) Hickock ordered him to return.
(b) He was curious to know what was going to happen.
(c) He wanted some of the money.
(d) He wanted to make the victims more comfortable.
2. Which of the following did Hickock not tell his interrogators during their interview in the Las Vegas prison?
(b) Writing bad checks.
(c) Murder of the Clutters.
3. What plans did Hickock share with the agents during his interview in the Las Vegas City jail?
(a) To running a race without a finish line.
(b) To buy a boat and take tourists deep-sea diving.
(c) How he planned the Clutter murder.
(d) To begin a singing career as Perry O'Parsons.
4. How long before the Clutter murders was Hickock released from prison?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 1 year.
5. According to Part 3 of In Cold Blood, what did Hickock and Smith pick up as they drove to Las Vegas?
(a) Two hitchhikers.
(b) An old beloved mare.
(c) Two old men.
(d) Empty bottles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not a question asked of Floyd by his cellmate about the Clutters?
2. Who work together to interview Hickock in the Las Vegas jail?
3. Where was the safe supposed to have been in the Clutter house?
4. How did Smith imagine he would commit suicide while in jail?
5. What name did Smith give to the animal who visited him in his cell?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)