|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 3 of In Cold Blood, what did Hickock and Smith pick up as they drove to Las Vegas?
(a) Two hitchhikers.
(b) An old beloved mare.
(c) Empty bottles.
(d) Two old men.
2. Who went on a fast in Part 3 of In Cold Blood?
3. Where did Smith's sister live in Part 3 of In Cold Blood?
(a) North of Kansas City.
(b) North of Las Vegas.
(c) North of San Francisco.
(d) North of Fort Scott.
4. Who worked together to interview Smith in the Las Vegas jail?
(a) Church and Duntz.
(b) Dewey and Duntz.
(c) Nye and Duntz.
(d) Dewey and Nye.
5. What was the only real evidence that Dewey had for the Clutter murders?
(a) A witness in Floyd Wells.
(b) Two sets of fingerprints.
(c) The .12-gauge shotgun.
(d) Two sets of boot prints.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who work together to interview Hickock in the Las Vegas jail?
2. Who did Wells tell about his story?
3. What was the name the prisoners call the area where the executions occur?
4. Which of the following was not a question asked of Floyd by his cellmate about the Clutters?
5. Why did Smith ask for an aspirin during the interrogation in a Las Vegas jail?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)