Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who supposedly lived in Fort Scott, Kansas?
(a) Hickock's brother.
(b) Smith's sister.
(c) Hickock's sister.
(d) Smith's brother.
2. Where did Hickock imagine he would live when he escaped from jail?
3. Which of the following individuals is the wife of the undersheriff?
4. What punishment was decreed to Smith and Hickock by the jury?
(a) Life with the possibility of parole.
(c) Death for Hickock but not for Smith.
(d) Life in prison.
5. Which of the following did Hickock not tell his interrogators during their interview in the Las Vegas prison?
(b) Writing bad checks.
(c) Murder of the Clutters.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people witnessed the executions of Hickock and Smith?
2. What animal did Smith interact with while in his cell?
3. How long before the Clutter murders was Hickock released from prison?
4. What disorder did Dr. Jones indicate he believes Smith suffered from?
5. Which Clutter did Smith talk to about their life before they were killed?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)