|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Smith imagine he would commit suicide while in jail?
(a) By hanging himself with sheets from the bed.
(b) By slitting his wrists with pieces of a lightbulb.
(c) By hanging himself with belt.
(d) By slitting wrists with a shiv.
2. How long did it take the jury to deliberate?
(a) 120 minutes.
(b) 40 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 60 minutes.
3. Which of the following people was considered the prosecution's most damaging witness?
(a) Susan Kidwell.
(b) Kansas Bureau of Investigation forensic expert.
(c) Nancy Ewalt.
(d) Alvin Dewey.
4. How did Floyd know the Clutters?
(a) He dated Nancy Clutter.
(b) He killed the Clutters.
(c) He worked for Mr. Clutter.
(d) He is a relative of Mrs. Clutter.
5. How much money did Smith and Hickock steal from the Clutters?
(a) Between $100-$200.
(b) Between $40-$50.
(c) Between $50-$60.
(d) Between $20-$40.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who volunteered to examine Hickock and Smith?
2. How long had it been since Floyd had seen the Clutters when he read about their murder?
3. What is a shiv?
4. Who of the following were not spectators at the trial?
5. What did Hickock say was his and Smith's alibi?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)