|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the binoculars and radio belonging to the Clutters found?
(a) A Kansas pawnshop.
(b) A Vegas pawnshop.
(c) A Texan pawnshop.
(d) A Mexican pawnshop.
2. Where was Floyd Wells when he heard about the Clutter murders?
(a) In his jail cell in the Kansas State Penitentiary.
(b) In his jail cell in the Texas State Penitentiary.
(c) On the River Valley Farm.
(d) At the post office in Olathe.
3. How many of the jurors were farmers like the Clutters?
4. How did Smith imagine he would commit suicide while in jail?
(a) By slitting his wrists with pieces of a lightbulb.
(b) By hanging himself with sheets from the bed.
(c) By slitting wrists with a shiv.
(d) By hanging himself with belt.
5. Where was the safe supposed to have been in the Clutter house?
(a) In the barn.
(b) In the office.
(c) In the basement.
(d) In the bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What document did Smith sign in jail?
2. Where did Hickock imagine he would live when he escaped from jail?
3. What was Smith's favorite dish?
4. Who did Floyd tell about his time with the Clutters?
5. What animal did Smith interact with while in his cell?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)