|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date were Smith and Hickock executed?
(a) April 15, 1966.
(b) April 14, 1966.
(c) April 14, 1965.
(d) April 15, 1965.
2. What type of statements did Dr. Jones ask Smith and Hickock to write?
(a) Statements of innocence.
(b) Autobiographical statements.
(c) Statements describing the crime.
(d) Statements of guilt.
3. What type of examination did Hickock and Smith's lawyers request?
(c) Ability to participate in their defense.
4. Where was Floyd Wells when he heard about the Clutter murders?
(a) In his jail cell in the Kansas State Penitentiary.
(b) At the post office in Olathe.
(c) In his jail cell in the Texas State Penitentiary.
(d) On the River Valley Farm.
5. What animal did Smith interact with while in his cell?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not a question asked of Floyd by his cellmate about the Clutters?
2. After Smith and Hickock stole a car in Part 3 of In Cold Blood, where did they return?
3. What type of weather was occurring as Hickock and Smith were brought back to Garden City?
4. Which Clutter did Smith talk to about their life before they were killed?
5. Who interviewed Hickock's parents?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)