|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hickock imagine he would live when he escaped from jail?
2. Where did Smith's sister live in Part 3 of In Cold Blood?
(a) North of Fort Scott.
(b) North of Kansas City.
(c) North of San Francisco.
(d) North of Las Vegas.
3. What item did Smith ship from Mexico which helped to incriminate him?
4. How were Smith and Hickock executed?
(b) Firing squad.
(c) Gas chamber.
(d) Electric chair.
5. How many of the jurors were farmers like the Clutters?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years passed before Hickock and Smith were executed?
2. Who supposedly lived in Fort Scott, Kansas?
3. What punishment was decreed to Smith and Hickock by the jury?
4. How did Mrs. Meier feel about Smith?
5. What was the name the prisoners call the area where the executions occur?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)