|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound could be heard as Hickock and Smith were escorted into the Garden City county jail?
(a) Flashbulbs popping.
(b) It was silent.
(c) Murmers of the crowd.
(d) Yells of abuse from the crowd.
2. Where were the knife and shotgun used in the Clutter murders found?
(a) Vegas hotel room.
(b) Smith's sister's house.
(c) Hickock's house.
(d) Smith's father's house.
3. Where did Hickock's father say that his son and Smith had gone when they left town?
(a) To visit Smith's brother.
(b) To visit Hickock's brother.
(c) To visit Smith's sister.
(d) To visit Hickock's sister.
4. What document did Smith sign in jail?
(a) Claim of innocence.
(b) Denying his confession.
(c) Recounting of his confession.
(d) Plea of insanity.
5. Who went on a fast in Part 3 of In Cold Blood?
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift did Smith give to Mrs. Meier?
2. What punishment was decreed to Smith and Hickock by the jury?
3. How many of the jurors were farmers like the Clutters?
4. How did Floyd know the Clutters?
5. Where were Hickock and Smith moved after their trial and sentence?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)