|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an activity Mrs. Meier completed?
(a) Cooked meals for prisoners.
(b) Washed and mended prisoners clothes.
(c) Judged Smith as guilty.
(d) Engaged Smith in conversations.
2. How did Floyd Wells hear about the Clutter murders?
(a) He heard it on the television.
(b) He heard it on the radio.
(c) He heard it from neighbors gossiping.
(d) He read about it in the newspaper.
3. When did Smith leave the rundown hotel in Las Vegas?
(a) November 10.
(b) November 11.
(c) November 14.
(d) November 7.
4. How long did Hickock hang before he was pronounced dead?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 10 seconds.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 20 seconds.
5. What happened to Smith and Hickock in front of the hotel in Las Vegas in Part 3 of In Cold Blood?
(a) They opened the package they mailed to themselves from Mexico.
(b) They bought a big meal.
(c) They were arrested.
(d) They gathered empty bottles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not a question asked of Floyd by his cellmate about the Clutters?
2. What type of statements did Dr. Jones ask Smith and Hickock to write?
3. Where was the safe supposed to have been in the Clutter house?
4. Where did the police find the shotgun cartridges, cord and tape that were used in the Clutter murders?
5. What did the window of Smith's cell overlook?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)