|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people witnessed the executions of Hickock and Smith?
2. Where did the police find the shotgun cartridges, cord and tape that were used in the Clutter murders?
(a) Hickock's house.
(b) Buried along the highway.
(c) Smith's father's house.
(d) In the stolen car they were driving.
3. According to Floyd, who talked of robbing the Clutters?
4. in Part 3 of In Cold Blood, where was the most recent address Detective Nye had for Smith?
(a) Kansas City.
(b) Las Vegas.
(d) Fort Scott.
5. What gift did Smith give to Mrs. Meier?
(a) His diary.
(b) His sketches.
(c) An old photograph.
(d) His prized guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people was considered the prosecution's most damaging witness?
2. How did Smith react to the news of his punishment by the jury?
3. What did the window of Smith's cell overlook?
4. Which of the following was not a question asked of Floyd by his cellmate about the Clutters?
5. What was the only real evidence that Dewey had for the Clutter murders?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)