|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following people was considered the prosecution's most damaging witness?
(a) Nancy Ewalt.
(b) Susan Kidwell.
(c) Kansas Bureau of Investigation forensic expert.
(d) Alvin Dewey.
2. What did Hickock say was his and Smith's alibi?
(a) Singing with Perry O'Parsons.
(b) Eating dinner with the hitchhikers.
(c) Taking tourists deep-sea diving.
(d) Taking two girls to a motel.
3. What is a shiv?
(a) A toothpick.
(b) A weapon like a hammer.
(c) A weapon like an ice pick.
(d) A lockpick.
4. Who visited Hickock in jail?
(b) His parents.
(c) No one.
5. What did Hickock and Smith use the money collected from turning in empty bottles for?
(a) A big meal.
(b) More bottles filled with alcohol.
(c) To mail packages of sentimental items to Las Vegas.
(d) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of gun was used to kill the Clutters?
2. According to Floyd, who talked of robbing the Clutters?
3. Which Clutter did Smith talk to about their life before they were killed?
4. Who of the following were not spectators at the trial?
5. in Part 3 of In Cold Blood, where was the most recent address Detective Nye had for Smith?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)