|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hickock want to do to Nancy before killing her?
(a) Spare her life.
(b) Take her with them on the road.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Rape her.
2. According to Floyd, who talked of robbing the Clutters?
3. How many of the twelve jurors were male?
4. What did the detectives tell both Smith and Hickock existed, regarding the Clutter case?
(a) A living witness.
(b) A cellmate witness.
(c) A DNA match.
(d) A photo of them committing the crime.
5. Where were Hickock and Smith moved after their trial and sentence?
(a) Back to the jail in the courthouse.
(b) Federal Prison in Kansas.
(c) Kansas State Penitentiary.
(d) Federal prison in Texas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hickock's father say that his son and Smith had gone when they left town?
2. What sound could be heard as Hickock and Smith were escorted into the Garden City county jail?
3. Why did Smith ask for an aspirin during the interrogation in a Las Vegas jail?
4. Where were the knife and shotgun used in the Clutter murders found?
5. Who went on a fast in Part 3 of In Cold Blood?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)