|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the window of Smith's cell overlook?
(a) The police station.
(b) The town square.
(c) Another prisoner's cell.
(d) The Clutter house.
2. How were Smith and Hickock executed?
(a) Electric chair.
(b) Firing squad.
(d) Gas chamber.
3. How did Smith react to the news of his punishment by the jury?
(a) He attempted suicide.
(b) He threw a tantrum.
(c) He cried like a baby.
(d) he attempted to escape.
4. How did Smith know Don Cullivan?
(a) They were in the army together.
(b) They were in jail together.
(c) They were friends in Mexico.
(d) They were childhood friends.
5. Who did Wells tell about his story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hickock imagine he would live when he escaped from jail?
2. How did Floyd know the Clutters?
3. How long did Hickock hang before he was pronounced dead?
4. What name did Smith give to the animal who visited him in his cell?
5. What plans did Hickock share with the agents during his interview in the Las Vegas City jail?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)