|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the only one Hickock knew could truly incriminate him?
2. How many years passed before Hickock and Smith were executed?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 1 year.
3. Where did Smith and Hickock go once they reached Las Vegas?
(a) Post office.
4. What did the detectives tell both Smith and Hickock existed, regarding the Clutter case?
(a) A cellmate witness.
(b) A photo of them committing the crime.
(c) A DNA match.
(d) A living witness.
5. How much money did Smith and Hickock steal from the Clutters?
(a) Between $20-$40.
(b) Between $40-$50.
(c) Between $50-$60.
(d) Between $100-$200.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hickock imagine he would live when he escaped from jail?
2. Where were the knife and shotgun used in the Clutter murders found?
3. What type of weather was occurring as Hickock and Smith were brought back to Garden City?
4. What name did Smith give to the animal who visited him in his cell?
5. Which of the following individuals is the wife of the undersheriff?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)