|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Hickock and Smith moved after their trial and sentence?
(a) Federal prison in Texas.
(b) Federal Prison in Kansas.
(c) Kansas State Penitentiary.
(d) Back to the jail in the courthouse.
2. Where did Smith and Hickock go once they reached Las Vegas?
(a) Post office.
3. How did Alvin Dewey learn of Hickock and Smith's execution date?
(a) Smith sent him a letter.
(b) He read about it in the paper.
(c) The judge told him.
(d) He was informed by the sheriff.
4. What kind of gun was used to kill the Clutters?
(a) Model 1100.
(b) Browning Auto-5.
(d) .12-gauge shotgun.
5. What did Hickock want to do to Nancy before killing her?
(a) Rape her.
(b) Take her with them on the road.
(c) Spare her life.
(d) Marry her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Smith return to the Clutter house after he walked out for a few minutes following the murders?
2. Who worked together to interview Smith in the Las Vegas jail?
3. What disorder did Dr. Jones indicate he believes Smith suffered from?
4. Which of the following people was considered the prosecution's most damaging witness?
5. How long had it been since Floyd had seen the Clutters when he read about their murder?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)