|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visited Hickock in jail?
(b) His parents.
(d) No one.
2. What gift did Smith give to Mrs. Meier?
(a) An old photograph.
(b) His diary.
(c) His sketches.
(d) His prized guitar.
3. Which of the following is not an activity Mrs. Meier completed?
(a) Cooked meals for prisoners.
(b) Washed and mended prisoners clothes.
(c) Judged Smith as guilty.
(d) Engaged Smith in conversations.
4. According to Part 3 of In Cold Blood, what did Hickock and Smith pick up as they drove to Las Vegas?
(a) Empty bottles.
(b) Two old men.
(c) An old beloved mare.
(d) Two hitchhikers.
5. How many years passed before Hickock and Smith were executed?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name the prisoners call the area where the executions occur?
2. Who went on a fast in Part 3 of In Cold Blood?
3. Why did Smith return to the Clutter house after he walked out for a few minutes following the murders?
4. What animal did Smith interact with while in his cell?
5. How many of the twelve jurors were male?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)