|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What apparently was used to kill all of the murder victims?
a) A gun.
d) A bat.
2. What did Mr. Helm see in Mrs. Clutter's window?
a) Someone inside.
b) A shotgun and knife.
d) A ghost.
3. When Hickock and Smith went out on the boat, who did not go into the water?
4. Where did Smith's sister live in Part 3 of In Cold Blood?
a) North of Fort Scott.
b) North of Kansas City.
c) North of Las Vegas.
d) North of San Francisco.
5. How many of the twelve jurors were male?
This section contains 875 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)