|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date were Smith and Hickock executed?
(a) April 14, 1966.
(b) April 15, 1965.
(c) April 14, 1965.
(d) April 15, 1966.
2. Where did Smith's sister live in Part 3 of In Cold Blood?
(a) North of Kansas City.
(b) North of Las Vegas.
(c) North of San Francisco.
(d) North of Fort Scott.
3. Why did Smith ask for an aspirin during the interrogation in a Las Vegas jail?
(a) To stop the interrogation.
(b) To ease the pain of his legs.
(c) To stop the pain in his head.
(d) So that he could get a chance to talk to Hickock.
4. How much money did Smith and Hickock steal from the Clutters?
(a) Between $100-$200.
(b) Between $50-$60.
(c) Between $40-$50.
(d) Between $20-$40.
5. What type of weather was occurring as Hickock and Smith were brought back to Garden City?
(a) Snow falling.
(b) Foggy and drizzling.
(c) Sunny and bright.
(d) Raining hard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Floyd Wells hear about the Clutter murders?
2. How long did it take the jury to deliberate?
3. What type of examination did Hickock and Smith's lawyers request?
4. What animal did Smith interact with while in his cell?
5. Who did Wells tell about his story?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)