|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Smith's favorite dish?
(b) Spanish rice.
(c) Rice and beans.
2. What type of weather was occurring as Hickock and Smith were brought back to Garden City?
(a) Sunny and bright.
(b) Foggy and drizzling.
(c) Snow falling.
(d) Raining hard.
3. Where was Floyd Wells when he heard about the Clutter murders?
(a) In his jail cell in the Texas State Penitentiary.
(b) At the post office in Olathe.
(c) On the River Valley Farm.
(d) In his jail cell in the Kansas State Penitentiary.
4. Which of the following was not a question asked of Floyd by his cellmate about the Clutters?
(a) Where did they live?
(b) How many head of cattle did they raise?
(c) How was the house laid out?
(d) Was there a safe?
5. What name did Smith give to the animal who visited him in his cell?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of examination did Hickock and Smith's lawyers request?
2. How did Smith imagine he would commit suicide while in jail?
3. Who volunteered to examine Hickock and Smith?
4. Where were Hickock and Smith moved after their trial and sentence?
5. How long before the Clutter murders was Hickock released from prison?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)