|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of weather was occurring as Hickock and Smith were brought back to Garden City?
(a) Raining hard.
(b) Foggy and drizzling.
(c) Sunny and bright.
(d) Snow falling.
2. What item did Smith ship from Mexico which helped to incriminate him?
3. How did Alvin Dewey learn of Hickock and Smith's execution date?
(a) The judge told him.
(b) He read about it in the paper.
(c) He was informed by the sheriff.
(d) Smith sent him a letter.
4. How much money did Smith and Hickock steal from the Clutters?
(a) Between $100-$200.
(b) Between $50-$60.
(c) Between $20-$40.
(d) Between $40-$50.
5. Where were Hickock and Smith moved after their trial and sentence?
(a) Back to the jail in the courthouse.
(b) Federal Prison in Kansas.
(c) Federal prison in Texas.
(d) Kansas State Penitentiary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interviewed Hickock's parents?
2. What is a shiv?
3. Who work together to interview Hickock in the Las Vegas jail?
4. What was Smith's favorite dish?
5. How were Smith and Hickock executed?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)