|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift did Smith give to Mrs. Meier?
(a) His sketches.
(b) His diary.
(c) An old photograph.
(d) His prized guitar.
2. How were Smith and Hickock executed?
(a) Electric chair.
(b) Firing squad.
(d) Gas chamber.
3. What type of examination did Hickock and Smith's lawyers request?
(a) Ability to participate in their defense.
4. How long before the Clutter murders was Hickock released from prison?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 3 months.
5. What was the first fact that the detectives questioned in Smith's story?
(a) His sister in Fort Scott.
(b) The boots he shipped back from Mexico.
(c) A living witness.
(d) That he tied them up with rope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Floyd tell about his time with the Clutters?
2. Where did Hickock's father say that his son and Smith had gone when they left town?
3. Where were the binoculars and radio belonging to the Clutters found?
4. What animal did Smith interact with while in his cell?
5. How long had it been since Floyd had seen the Clutters when he read about their murder?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)