|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of his possessions was beloved by Smith?
(c) Gibson guitar.
2. Where were Smith and Hickcock trying to go when they came back from the states from Mexico?
(d) Las Vegas.
3. Smith had a premonition that what awaited both he and Hickock?
(a) A treasure.
(b) A trap.
(c) A funeral.
(d) A yellow parrot.
4. How many of the C;utter children were still living at home at the time of the murders?
5. How many children did the Clutter's have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Kenyon and Mr. Clutter's bodies found after the murder?
2. Which two individual met at the drugstore the night of the murder?
3. About how far away from the Clutter's town is the drug store?
4. How much was the life insurance police that Herb Clutter took out worth?
5. Why does Perry Smith suffer from chronic pain?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain some of the details of Smith's dream.
2. In what way does Capote set the scene in Part 1 of In Cold Blood?
3. Why did Smith and Hickock head for the post office when they finally made it back to Las Vegas?
4. Where did Smith and Hickock find their next stolen car, a 1956 Chevrolet?
5. Who did Hickock blame for the crimes after he and Smith were arrested in Las Vegas?
6. What did Hickock think of Smith's treasure hunting plans?
7. What did Smith say about why he killed the Clutters?
8. What event happened to help Smith to feel less lonely while awaiting his trial?
9. What did Hickock say he believed even after he admitted that the he had some wrong information about the Clutters?
10. Who wrote down the license plate number of the stolen car Smith and Hickock were driving, a 1956 Chevrolet?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)