|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which individual is part Cherokee, with dark eyes, and a dark complexion?
(a) Richard Clutter.
(b) Perry Smith.
(c) Herb Clutter.
(d) Kenyon Clutter.
2. Which of the following was not one of the good qualities Willie Jay saw in Smith?
(a) Explosive emotional reactions.
(c) Poetic imagination.
3. How many of the C;utter children were still living at home at the time of the murders?
4. Why did Agent Dewey lose weight while working on the Clutter case?
(a) He was chasing Smith and Hickock around the globe.
(b) He obsessed over the Clutter case.
(c) He was too busy to eat.
(d) His wife had him on a diet.
5. Who was the prime suspect for the murders at the end of Part 1 of In Cold Blood?
(a) Susan Kidwell.
(b) Bobby Rupp.
(c) Richard Hickock.
(d) Larry Hendricks.
6. Which individual was in a car accident that left his face crooked?
(a) Perry Hickock.
(b) Richard Hickock.
(c) Perry Smith.
(d) Herb Clutter.
7. What was Smith's sister's name?
8. How many people attended the Clutter funeral?
9. Who claimed Smith is a good person who had not gotten any breaks?
(a) His father.
10. Where did Smith and Hickock first hear about their crime after it was commited?
(a) In the newspaper.
(b) From a premonition.
(c) On the radio.
(d) From town gossips.
11. Where did the bus drop Smith and Hickock off after they sold their car in Mexico?
(b) Las Vegas.
12. What was one of the former jobs of Alvin Dewey?
(a) Mayor of Finney County.
(b) Sheriff of Kansas City.
(c) Sheriff of Finney County.
(d) Sheriff of Olathe Kansas.
13. Who was Herb's wife?
14. What memento did Smith save from his sister?
(a) A biography and family tree.
(b) A letter.
(c) A guitar.
15. Mrs. Clutter experienced depression after which event?
(a) Birth of her last two children.
(b) Death of her father.
(c) Death of her mother.
(d) Marriage of her oldest child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was a passing stranger considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
2. Why are the initials on the binoculars important?
3. How old was Alvin Adams Dewey in Part 2 of In Cold Blood?
4. The town where the Clutter family lived had a population of about how many?
5. Which individual believed that treasure hunting was an unrealistic fantasy?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)