1. Where does the story that In Cold Blood investigates take place?
2. The town where the Clutter family lived had a population of about how many?
3. How old was Herb Clutter when he died?
4. River Valley Farm did not contain which of the following?
5. What was the breakfast Herb had on his last day alive?
Apple and milk.
6. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Herb Clutter?
Bad business sense.
7. From which of the following does it say in the book that Herb abstained from?
8. Who was Herb's wife?
9. What do the locals describe Herb's wife as suffering from?
10. Mrs. Clutter experienced depression after which event?
Birth of her last two children.
This section contains 4,139 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)